[Synthpunk] Marne - but that doesn't mean you're not a winner
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 27-11-2016, 09:47 AM   #1
st3aLth
Soundscaper
st3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3060
[Synthpunk] Marne - but that doesn't mean you're not a winner

Marne - but that doesn't mean you're not a winner
01. Марна - Под блyзкой
02.Марна - хочу вирта с девушкой. скайп goo2402
03.Марна - Я pаботаю каждый день
Quote:
Marne (French pronunciation: ​[maʁn]) is a department in north-eastern France named after the river Marne (Matrona in Roman times) which flows through the department. The prefecture (capital) of Marne is Châlons-en-Champagne (formerly known as Châlons-sur-Marne). The subprefectures are Épernay, Reims, Sainte-Menehould, and Vitry-le-François.

The Champagne vineyards producing the world-famous sparkling wine are located within Marn
Download : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Mirrors : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

st3aLth is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2016, 08:35 PM   #2
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42384799
Thanked 5,016 Times in 3,267 Posts
Re: Marne - but that doesn't mean you're not a winner ( Synthpunk )

Is this your own release?

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 01:56 AM   #3
Vault O)))
Cumplete Retard
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 37710

Ok. Here goes.

No ID tags. Wonderful. I'm listening to them in whatever order Spotify displays them in, because there are no track numbers. Stupid characters are preventing me from naming them.

Track 1 - Nonsensical noise and beats. The vibe sounds like a PS1 demo disc.

Track 2 - Sounding even more like a PS1 demo disc, but a little more nostalgic. The loops are pretty repetitive, but the misquantization at the end makes for an added layer of half-baked shit on the plate. The ending concludes that this was, in fact, not thought out.

Track 3 - More space in the mix than the previous tracks, and not as absurd sounding. The theme of repetitive loops and riffs remains, but that bass guitar sample kind of spruces it up a little. 1:40's beat change makes it weird, and then the song ends abruptly. Ok.

You get an A+ for effort. I didn't enjoy a second of it, but I figured you wouldn't get any other serious critique, so I tried.

On the plus side, I don't think you gave me a virus, but I'm going to do a virus scan just in case. Next time, use bandcamp, you cunt.

------------------
Totally not clickbait this time, I swear
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 02:07 AM   #4
Vault O)))
Cumplete Retard
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 37710

One final word of critique: politely ask a mod to move this to IDMF artist's center so it doesn't get deleted.

------------------
Totally not clickbait this time, I swear
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Vault O)))
Old 28-11-2016, 02:52 AM   #5
st3aLth
Soundscaper
st3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond reputest3aLth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stercogburn View Post
Is this your own release?
Yessir!
Old 28-11-2016, 02:54 AM   #6
st3aLth
Soundscaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
One final word of critique: politely ask a mod to move this to IDMF artist's center so it doesn't get deleted.
You say it reminds you PS1 games soundtrack, so I can say this tracks reminds me EA GAMES NFSUNDGRND soundtracks ( Playlist : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
)
Old 28-11-2016, 03:08 AM   #7
RFJ
IDMf Artist
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199644118
Thanked 4,897 Times in 3,160 Posts
Re: [Synthpunk] Marne - but that doesn't mean you're not a winner

Moved the thread so it's in the right section, reformatted your title so it's within parameters. Now, if you could do us all a solid and put this on bandcamp for ease of use that would be great. In its current form I won't hear the release. If I could stream it though, maybe I would and I'm sure others are the same.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 12:19 PM   #8
st3aLth
Soundscaper
Re: [Synthpunk] Marne - but that doesn't mean you're not a winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
Moved the thread so it's in the right section, reformatted your title so it's within parameters. Now, if you could do us all a solid and put this on bandcamp for ease of use that would be great. In its current form I won't hear the release. If I could stream it though, maybe I would and I'm sure others are the same.
Here it is : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Thanks
2Vault O))): And i installed Hydrogen drums so i can play my own rhytms

Advertisements