[Ambient]Creeper-MidiSansFrontieres
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 14-11-2016, 01:13 PM   #1
Creepr
Soundscaper
Creepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond repute
Germany
MC Status: 5960
[Ambient]Creeper-MidiSansFrontieres

So Squarepusher has this remix project going this past summer and I took until now to finish my entry. Apprently the project is "done" because there is only a link to the previous submissions on his page but I worked hard dangit and also, this is the only thing I have completed all year. so here you are, enjoy or not as you like:

Also here is the gallery of the other submissions, should it be of interest:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Creepr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote