[VHS / Synthwave] Creole Aeon - 'Cyborgs of California' FREE 12/9/16 + Text Adventure
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 14-10-2016, 11:08 AM   #1
Grids/Units/Planes
IDMf Artist
Grids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MC
Brisbane
MC Status: 11174
[VHS / Synthwave] Creole Aeon - 'Cyborgs of California' FREE 12/9/16 + Text Adventure

In the future (year 2000), a computer bug has caused planet earth to descend into chaos. A group of cyborgs have risen from the digital wasteland, taken power and enslaved humanity. 'Creole, Aeon', a synthwave band from the future is sending secret warning messages back in time to the year 1982 through cassingle music releases, BETA Video Cassettes and commodore video games.

A retro text adventure game has been released alongside this EP of warped VHS, synthwave. Play the game for free at:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Download the EP for Free (select $0) from:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Grids/Units/Planes is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 11:31 AM   #2
Grids/Units/Planes
IDMf Artist
Grids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MCGrids/Units/Planes is a savage MC
Brisbane
Re: [VHS / Synthwave] Creole Aeon - 'Cyborgs of California' FREE 12/9/16 + Text Adven

The text adventure includes: cyborgs, time travel, Lamborghinis, laser swords and time crystals.

------------------
Old 18-10-2016, 04:51 PM   #3
kennytynan
Minor Glitch
kennytynan will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Re: [VHS / Synthwave] Creole Aeon - 'Cyborgs of California' FREE 12/9/16 + Text Adven

Beautiful work man. Flows so well.. Spine tingling good.
kennytynan is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2016, 07:11 AM   #4
Grids/Units/Planes
IDMf Artist
Brisbane

Thanks so much man for the kind words. Did you try out the Text Adventure at all?

------------------
Old 19-10-2016, 08:58 AM   #5
Valk
Microknight
Valk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2910

Sick tunes man, reminds me of good times and smooth music
Far Cry Blood Dragon and Hotline Miami might be right up your alley -> the soundtrack to Hotline Miami is just amazing.

On your game,
- Where the heck am I supposed to drive with the Lamborghini?
- How do I play the C cord cyborgs don't like? (if they don't like it I must do it)
- Where would I find the password for the pc (if it's obvious you may keep it secret) or am I supposed to guess?

Except for those, I like how you kept it as a basic classic text adventure, but with the dropdowns on hyperlinks showing options, it makes it much easier to get into it without getting confused trying to remember keywords.

Thanks for the good work fam

------------------
check out my Nest in progress
Valk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2016, 01:05 PM   #6
Grids/Units/Planes
IDMf Artist
Brisbane

Cheers for the kind words and thanks for giving the Text Adventure a go.

Where to drive - There are clues throughout the house (and the letterbox) but there are three locations you can drive to: beach, jeweller (or captivate) and Timephase Corporation (or xavier)

Password: android - I think it was on a post-it note upon the fridge (but there isn't much you can do on the computer anyway)
There are two ways to kill the final cyborgs at the very end - one involves a synth, a lead and an amp. The other involves romance. But you have to time travel before you are at that stage...

Cheers again

------------------
Old 19-10-2016, 01:14 PM   #7
Valk
Microknight
Valk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond reputeValk has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2910

Sick, With these pointers i'll have to give it another go.

------------------
check out my Nest in progress
Valk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 12:58 AM   #8
dada_davros
IDMf Supporter
dada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MC
MC Status: 11060

Great stuff. Love the grand ideas with the text adventure (although I haven't played that yet) and the concept behind the EP. Music is super solid synth wave as well. Dreamy

Advertisements

------------------
dada_davros is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote