[Chill] Soul - EP#1
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 10-02-2016, 07:22 PM   #1
SoulBrix
Master of the LFO
SoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MC
MC Status: 33681
[Chill] Soul - EP#1

Hello, guys.

After leaving this sitting on the shelf for a good while, I believe it's time to let it go and proceed to new stuff.

If you wanna chill, check it out.

This is the full mix, but you can find the separate songs here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

If you fancy a download, let me know.

Last edited by SoulBrix; 10-23-2016 at 09:39 PM..

Advertisements

------------------

Daft Punk - Technologic (SoulBrix Remix)
My Face
Making distortion since April 2010. If you can, check out my work, and leave a comment please
SoulBrix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 06:15 AM   #2
neyus
Digital Surfer
neyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond reputeneyus has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 4260
Re: [Chill] Soul - EP#1

10:54 my favourite part... and yea dude its better to finish it and just let things go

I'm sure you've learned a lot. Keep it up!

------------------
neyus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 02:19 PM   #3
SoulBrix
Master of the LFO
SoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MCSoulBrix is a savage MC

Thank you, neyus.

------------------

My Face
Making distortion since April 2010. If you can, check out my work, and leave a comment please
Old 10-08-2016, 03:30 AM   #4
mute machine
無意味なネクタイ
mute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MC
a garden with a cassette player
MC Status: 18210

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulBrix View Post
Hello, guys.

After leaving this sitting on the shelf for a good while, I believe it's time to let it go and proceed to new stuff.

If you wanna chill, check it out.

(This is the full mix, but you can find the separate songs here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
)

If you fancy a download, let me know.
this is actually pretty cool, I like the subtle sidechaining and little hints of electric guitar (or what sounds like a guitar)

------------------
mute machine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 11:52 PM   #5
SoulBrix
Master of the LFO

Thanks, mute machine.

------------------

My Face
Old 10-22-2016, 05:14 PM   #6
SoulBrix
Master of the LFO

If you'd like to download it, come here:

------------------

My Face
Old 10-22-2016, 10:33 PM   #7
Kyrpto
Radial Developer
Kyrpto has a spectacular aura aboutKyrpto has a spectacular aura aboutKyrpto has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210

I really like the pace of the song. Very relaxing. But damn that's a long track lol.

------------------
Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 07:16 PM   #8
SoulBrix
Master of the LFO

Thanks. That's the mix, though, it's 5 tracks in one.

Here's the individual songs:

------------------

My Face
Old 10-23-2016, 09:30 PM   #9
Naiqvist
Soundwave Mangler
Naiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MC
MC Status: 812356

I like the chords a lot. I also like how you cut out the rhythm just leaving the chords. I really like the vibes overall especially when the key center changes around 5-6 minutes in. I like that distorted mid-bass synth a lot. what software did you use for that synth?

Last edited by Naiqvist; 10-23-2016 at 09:42 PM..
Naiqvist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 12:27 AM   #10
Luke_Nukem
Granular Poster
Luke_Nukem is just really niceLuke_Nukem is just really niceLuke_Nukem is just really niceLuke_Nukem is just really nice
MC Status: 360

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, just first track ,but gonna leave a comment whilst I'm here. Really feel this! Nice interesting chilled music man! Lots of different things going on that all work well together. Never a dull moment. Will definitely be listening to all the rest! Keep it up, look forward to hearing more.

------------------
Luke_Nukem is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:26 PM   #11
foilmusiq
Granular Poster
foilmusiq has a spectacular aura aboutfoilmusiq has a spectacular aura aboutfoilmusiq has a spectacular aura about
Zg
MC Status: 210

I would make drums more subtle, in background.

------------------
foilmusiq is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 06:30 PM   #12
SoulBrix
Master of the LFO

Thanks everyone. You can download it here:

------------------

My Face
Old 11-20-2016, 07:29 PM   #13
SoulBrix
Master of the LFO

Tiny BUMP.

Advertisements

------------------

My Face