Looking for someone to Mix/Master my beats
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 09-27-2016, 01:22 PM   #1
chris.Torio
Regular Freak
chris.Torio will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Looking for someone to Mix/Master my beats

What's going on Everybody,

I'm going to be straight up from the beginning I'm not working with a big budget my money is tight right now. Most of my tracks are like 14-16 tracks. I basically EQ and add effects on all my synths. The drums and stuff I don't really touch as much. So I'm lookin for someone to basically Polish off the beat for me and Raise the volume with out clipping it. And of course Mix it not just through it through an Ozone preset lol. But I'm working with like 50 bucks for each Mix/Master I know that's probably an insult to some of you out there but I'm a loyal customer and I have a lot of stuff that needs to be Mixed. And later on down the line we can work on raising the price.

So if this is something you are interested in comment or P.M. thank you everybody. Hopefully I can find somebody that is willing to work with me

Thank You Again

Advertisements

chris.Torio is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 09:40 PM   #2
BlindfoldKnobs
Minor Glitch
BlindfoldKnobs will become famous soon enoughBlindfoldKnobs will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110
Re: Looking for someone to Mix/Master my beats

Why not posting your music so that others can maybe suggest how to do it?
BlindfoldKnobs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 02:39 AM   #3
Vault O)))
Deep Underground
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 23160

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

You might want to try these

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 05:33 AM   #4
mute machine
無意味なネクタイ
mute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MC
a garden with a cassette player
MC Status: 18960

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.Torio View Post
What's going on Everybody,

I'm going to be straight up from the beginning I'm not working with a big budget my money is tight right now. Most of my tracks are like 14-16 tracks. I basically EQ and add effects on all my synths. The drums and stuff I don't really touch as much. So I'm lookin for someone to basically Polish off the beat for me and Raise the volume with out clipping it. And of course Mix it not just through it through an Ozone preset lol. But I'm working with like 50 bucks for each Mix/Master I know that's probably an insult to some of you out there but I'm a loyal customer and I have a lot of stuff that needs to be Mixed. And later on down the line we can work on raising the price.

So if this is something you are interested in comment or P.M. thank you everybody. Hopefully I can find somebody that is willing to work with me

Thank You Again
I can do this for $50, that would be no problem...

Advertisements

------------------
mute machine is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote