Pitch loop to match tempo easily with this tempo transposer
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques Need to know how to make a specific sound? Want to improve your mix? Need advice on micing-up a drum kit? This is the area for you.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:36 AM   #1
Sons of Achab
Soundwave Mangler
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 3460
Pitch loop to match tempo easily with this tempo transposer

I thought it could be useful for many of us, so I share it (sorry if someone else already have...) :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

This little tool calculate how much pitch you have to apply to get a loop from a specified tempo to another specified tempo. Very useful for drum and bass loops!

Advertisements

------------------
Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 11:27 PM   #2
deadmau7
IDMf ArtistModerator
deadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MCdeadmau7 is a savage MC
MC Status: 175276240
Thanked 2,700 Times in 1,922 Posts
Re: Pitch loop to match tempo easily with this tempo transposer

This sort of sounds like something I've asked about in the past, so I'll look forward to trying this out. Nice one.

Advertisements

deadmau7 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote