Summing out of the box
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 07-10-2016, 10:28 AM   #1
vashima
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13410
Summing out of the box

Hey guys/gals!

I was just wondering if any of you were currently using a summing mixer in front of your master in your daw. I imagine that a lot of us work ITB and use lots of controllers. I've been pretty intrigued by some of Dangerous Audio's summing mixers as of late and would love to hear from fellow IDMF'ers on the subject.

I'm quite attracted to using one so I can keep my track count high and not constantly worry about dipping every fader down to prevent clipping. +! it helps turn things back into voltage again (which I personally think is neat/sounds slick).

Any personal experience/feedback would be appreciated.

P.S. Looking forward to hearing everyones jams for the new open genre comp! Cheers

Advertisements

vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to vashima
666 (07-11-2016)