Beat Battle 35
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Beat Battles A dedicated area to discuss Beat Battle contests

Old 17-06-2016, 10:17 PM   #1
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt
mnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MC
MC Status: 25560
Beat Battle 35

Alright you pervert, time to put down the baby oil, pull up your pants, and make some damn music for a change. Or don't pull up your pants, but do make some music plz.

Quote:
THE CHALLENGE

The Battle Host must provide a sample set to be used for the battle. These samples are the only sound sources allowed, unless the Additional Rules for the battle state otherwise. The samples can be anything that the Battle Host has the right to distribute for non-commercial use.

The Battle Host must create three Additional Rules. These can allow or require additional sound sources, or impose any kind of new requirements.

THE CONTEST

Anyone can enter the Battle by posting a link to their entry in the Battle thread. Unless the Additional Rules state otherwise, any processing is allowed and the source samples need not be recognizable. The Host may disqualify any entry that does not meet either the general rules or the additional ones.

Once the submission deadline is reached, the winner is elected by posting votes in the same thread. Anyone is welcome to vote whether they participated or not. In case of a draw, the Host designates the winner between the submissions tied for first place.

THE DEADLINES

Each battle takes place over two weeks, starting on a Friday. Submissions close and votes open at 23:59 on the 11th day (tuesday). Voting closes at 23:59 on the 13th day (thursday). The winner then becomes the Host, and has until 23:59 on the 14th day (friday) to post a new thread with a new sample set and new rules.

All times are UTC.

Ok so let me think here. rules rules...

1. You must dedicate your track to a celebrity that has breast implants. Please identify them in the comments here.

2. You must make the end of your track first. start by writing the end of the track in your arrangement window or whatever. Go backwards from there.

3. you must make up your own rule and strictly follow it. Post the rule with your submission.

SMAPLES:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

they due Tue the 28..

New one up Fri the 1st

Last edited by mnkvolcno; 18-06-2016 at 03:59 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
mnkvolcno is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 10:20 PM   #2
mute machine
無意味なネクタイ
mute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MCmute machine is a savage MC
a garden with a cassette player
MC Status: 20360
Re: NAKED TEEN BOOBS (bb35)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnkvolcno View Post
Alright you pervert, time to put down the baby oil, pull up your pants, and make some damn music for a change. Or don't pull up your pants, but do make some music plz.

Ok so let me think here. rules rules...

1. You must dedicate your track to a celebrity that has breast implants. Please identify them in the comments here.

2. You must make the end of your track first. start by writing the end of the track in your arrangement window or whatever. Go backwards from there.

3. you must make up your own rule and strictly follow it. Post the rule with your submission.

SMAPLES:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

they due Tue the 21..

New one up Fri the 1st
interesting rules.

------------------
My Website:https://flootaboot.wordpress.com/

(all of my music is linked on my website)
mute machine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 10:24 PM   #3
U-235
Sample Destroyer
U-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond repute
Fields of Gold
MC Status: 6910

LOL...
Should we post a screen shot of arrangement window with the track?
U-235 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 10:27 PM   #4
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt
mnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-235 View Post
LOL...
honor system

------------------
Old 17-06-2016, 10:57 PM   #5
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 52110
Thanked 1,042 Times in 768 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-235 View Post
LOL...
You should post the naked boobs of the celebrity you're dedicating the track to. Honor system...

... now this is click bait.

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 12:29 AM   #6
7asid
Knob Twiddler
7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute
Vancouver
MC Status: 8760

I just love having this folder on my desktop.

------------------
-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------
7asid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 04:49 AM   #7
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7asid View Post
I just love having this folder on my desktop.
well i figure for most people round these parts it's prolly tame compared to the other folders

------------------
Old 18-06-2016, 08:07 AM   #8
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80993430
Thanked 4,064 Times in 2,636 Posts
Re: Beat Battle 35

IT'S TUE 28 NOT 21

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 04:00 PM   #9
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
IT'S TUE 28 NOT 21
I can't seem to post the rules without screwing something up. severe ADD.. like not even kidding.

------------------
Old 18-06-2016, 04:02 PM   #10
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt

well.. they edited the title, but you all know what it's really called. Bunch of perverts.

------------------
Old 18-06-2016, 06:24 PM   #11
Trebesch
Trebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MC
Isle of Skye
MC Status: 8598981

Haven't done any music making for over a year but i'll give this a shot, I did the first dozen or so BBs if I remember correctly.
Trebesch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 06:31 PM   #12
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebesch View Post
Haven't done any music making for over a year but i'll give this a shot, I did the first dozen or so BBs if I remember correctly.
that's the spirit

------------------
Old 18-06-2016, 09:51 PM   #13
Tsachi
i don't understand
Tsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MC
MC Status: 10210

holy SHIT Trebesch incoming!

------------------

Lol wut happened to the chatbox
Tsachi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 10:17 PM   #14
U-235
Sample Destroyer
U-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond reputeU-235 has a reputation beyond repute
Fields of Gold

I am running into an issue with my DAW..., but soon to be fixed. I downloaded the samples and I am working on it today and tomorrow. I have some ideas, i really like the virus sample.

Looks like the topic has drummed up some interest.
Old 18-06-2016, 10:48 PM   #15
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837227

Quote:
Good to see you in here...it's been too long

Nice samples Volc...thread title still google responsive, so need to clean my cache in case the Mrs's decides to snoop. She likes that sort of thing. Not the snooping, just teen boobs ^^.

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 01:09 AM   #16
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
Good to see you in here...it's been too long

Nice samples Volc...thread title still google responsive, so need to clean my cache in case the Mrs's decides to snoop. She likes that sort of thing. Not the snooping, just teen boobs ^^.
feels. I had to explain to my ol lady why I titled the thread that. While she didn't admonish me, I don't think she grasped the nuance of the humor.

good call on the sig

------------------
Old 21-06-2016, 07:50 PM   #17
Trebesch
Trebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MCTrebesch is a savage MC
Isle of Skye
MC Status: 8598981

Have a feeling I won't be able to mix this properly before the deadline, so i'll just dump it now.

As for the third rule, I limited myself to 6 tracks.
Trebesch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Trebesch
mnkvolcno (21-06-2016)
Old 21-06-2016, 10:56 PM   #18
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt

Quote:
Have a feeling I won't be able to mix this properly before the deadline, so i'll just dump it now.

Damn! dope!.... somebody made some legit idm around here.

also.. wait, we were supposed to be mixing these properly all this time?? and no one told me??

------------------
Old 22-06-2016, 03:41 AM   #19
U-235
Sample Destroyer
Fields of Gold

I got started. I did a little chopping and arranging today. Again really love the virus sample.
Thanks to U-235
mnkvolcno (22-06-2016)
Old 22-06-2016, 03:42 AM   #20
U-235
Sample Destroyer
Fields of Gold

Quote:

Very nice!

Advertisements