ABLETON PATCH 004 by KOSTISTLAC generative liveact
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 29-01-2016, 10:31 PM   #1
kostistlac
Granular Poster
kostistlac is a splendid one to beholdkostistlac is a splendid one to beholdkostistlac is a splendid one to beholdkostistlac is a splendid one to beholdkostistlac is a splendid one to beholdkostistlac is a splendid one to beholdkostistlac is a splendid one to behold
Bratislava
MC Status: 810
Ableton patch 004 by Kostistlac - generative liveact

... im constantly working on my generative music PATCHES in ABLETON LIVE. This is another patch based on 4 loopers randomatic looping input from 4 channels ( 4 acoustic samples (loops) in every track. Audio from 4 tracks is routing to 2 tracks with chained loopers and then mangling with FX channels (beatrepeat, ring modulator, vocoder).
Hope you will like it.

P.S.: ... if you like this patch contact me i will send you a template. Try it with your own samples its realy fun.

Last edited by kostistlac; 30-01-2016 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: CAPS

Advertisements

------------------
kostistlac is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote