Call for electronic music
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 11-29-2015, 02:38 PM   #1
ampbit
Minor Glitch
ampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond repute
Somerset
MC Status: 4914
Call for electronic music

Hi all,

I've not posted on here for a while but we're launching a new call for electronic music on our label for those interested.

The submission form is now available at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
The deadline for submissions is Monday, 4th April, 2016 so you've got a while to get stuff to us.

More information can be found about this project on the submission form.

A little about the compilation :

The music could be electronic or a combination of acoustic elements and electronics. We are looking for both rhythmic and/or purely textural/atmospheric works and are particularly interested in music which has a level of intricacy, cinematic qualities, and moves away from archetypal examples of ‘electronica’. We would prefer to receive tracks that have not been previously released on another label or which are freely available on-line.

A little about the label :

The label is made up of a small community of musicians and offers a platform to present distinctive electronic music. We are primarily a net label releasing music though our own on-line shop, as well as via major download services. From time-to-time we also produce physical releases.

This is the second compilation from amp bit<if//go recordings, following ‘Feeding The Transmitter’: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

All the artists who release music with us maintain full ownership and copyright of their music, any profits made from the compilation, after any costs are recouped, will be spilt equally between the contributing artists, with no profits being sought by the label.

Cheers all

Ben & Andy
(amp bit<if//go recordings)

Advertisements

ampbit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to ampbit
relic (11-29-2015)
Old 11-29-2015, 03:49 PM   #2
relic
IDMf Supporter
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8497680
Thanked 6,135 Times in 4,406 Posts
Re: Call for electronic music

Cool. Im sure at least a few of us willnbe interested.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 04:11 PM   #3
ampbit
Minor Glitch
ampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond reputeampbit has a reputation beyond repute
Somerset
MC Status: 4914

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Cool. Im sure at least a few of us willnbe interested.
Cool. Any questions - give us a shout
ampbit is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 11:03 PM   #4
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1818877

Nice will watch this space.

------------------
...from the adventures of IDM Forum collaborations and community projects.

Warning: DO NOT Press the Panda...even though you know you want too!!!
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 03:24 PM   #5
Xyloscience
Granular Poster
Xyloscience is a name known to allXyloscience is a name known to allXyloscience is a name known to allXyloscience is a name known to allXyloscience is a name known to allXyloscience is a name known to all
MC Status: 560

Sure, I just put up a new cd at bandcamp, same name as my name on here. You'll like the Breakcore, breakbeats, and IDM's. I think they'll take to your liking, and I'm sure you'll like my styles. Nice to meet you.
Xyloscience is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 04:55 AM   #6
Yikole
Minor Glitch
Yikole has a spectacular aura aboutYikole has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160

Sounds nice. I'll keep this thread in mind in the next few months.

Advertisements

Yikole is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote