In the car with Robag Wruhme
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Techno Techno Techno Techno Techno

Go Back » Music By Genre » Techno
Old 12-10-2015, 12:07 PM   #1
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 58960
Thanked 1,179 Times in 786 Posts
In the car with Robag Wruhme

Found this fun little documentary/interview with a Producer I quite like which I found worth watching. I could identify with quite a few things he says. It's in German but has English subtitles (although I found the translation slightly off at times).

One of the things he said I found particularly funny: He says he's very critical and often not really satisfied with his music but at some point thinks "guess this is alright" at which point he's done with it... I kinda know that feeling lol...

I really like his music and the album that is playing during the Interview. If anyone knows similar artists then feel free to share them here as I'm always intersted in this kind of techno.

Advertisements

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 01:17 PM   #2
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6900509
Thanked 3,426 Times in 2,073 Posts
Re: In the car with Robag Wruhme

Awesome thanks bro. Robag is a dude.

------------------
For reference:
Quote:
Originally Posted by God*

satan = f i d
my master, my god, my lord and savior = f i d d y
my boner = f i d e l i u m

* I am not God.
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 03:23 PM   #3
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Awesome thanks bro. Robag is a dude.
Glad someone else enjoyed it

If you know anything similar to his stuff feel free to let me know

------------------
Old 12-10-2015, 04:08 PM   #4
Benwaa

robag is the dog ball bag of awesome
roman fluegel, gabriel ananda (although some maybe more upfront that you like with that one) but the guy is awesome and he's got a "slices" vid too

check out his mate dominik eulberg too, that guy is everything i love about music in one guy. and everything i aspire and fail to be musically too
tyhe chec k out wolfgang thums too, collab partner of dominik eulberg (and on my gibbon label too )

funny thing is most of these guys are all centered around cologne. I'll be back with ore suggestions soon
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Benwaa
professurreal (12-10-2015)
Old 12-10-2015, 08:06 PM   #5
professurreal
IDMf Artist
at the end of the tunnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
roman fluegel, gabriel ananda (although some maybe more upfront that you like with that one) but the guy is awesome and he's got a "slices" vid too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oaAKk8xcgw

check out his mate dominik eulberg too, that guy is everything i love about music in one guy. and everything i aspire and fail to be musically too
tyhe chec k out wolfgang thums too, collab partner of dominik eulberg (and on my gibbon label too )

funny thing is most of these guys are all centered around cologne. I'll be back with ore suggestions soon
Thanks man. Will check them all out. Should be enough new music to discover for a while

Edit: Wow cool video. I can somehow identify with this dude on quite a few levels. Especially when it comes to making all kinds of music and never really fitting into any of the scenes that are associated with those genres. Just wish i was as good musically lol

Edit2: What he says about releasing stuff is really a shame. I mean that only the stuff comes through that fits into a certain marketable pattern. Wish these kind of guys got to release more of their stuff. Especially the stuff that doesn't follow common dance music standards.

Last edited by professurreal; 12-10-2015 at 08:14 PM..

------------------
Old 13-10-2015, 12:23 PM   #6
professurreal
IDMf Artist
at the end of the tunnel

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oaAKk8xcgw

Hey man,

listened to a bunch of stuff today and got to say thanks again for the recommendations. Currently listening to the 1 year Gibbon playlist from your label and there are some very cool tracks on there so keep it coming

------------------
Thanks to professurreal
Old 13-10-2015, 02:09 PM   #7
Benwaa

no worries man, and thanks for the ice words about gibbon too
another suggestion i could make for expanding yor artist base ad listening is to check out the tour de traum compialtions (or infact anything on that label) http://www.traumschallplatten.de/traum.html
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Benwaa
professurreal (13-10-2015)
Old 13-10-2015, 02:10 PM   #8
professurreal
IDMf Artist
at the end of the tunnel

Quote:
no worries man, and thanks for the ice words about gibbon too
another suggestion i could make for expanding yor artist base ad listening is to check out the tour de traum compialtions (or infact anything on that label) http://www.traumschallplatten.de/traum.html
Thanks. Already got them on my radar now

Advertisements

------------------