Avant Garde Podcast
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Intelligent Dance Music / Electronica IDM, braindance, ambient techno, electronica or whatever else you call Warp/Skam/Schematic/Planet-Mu/Rephlex/Raster-Noton type music goes here.

Old 09-10-2015, 10:31 PM   #1
pmaddness1
Microknight
pmaddness1 has much to be proud ofpmaddness1 has much to be proud ofpmaddness1 has much to be proud ofpmaddness1 has much to be proud ofpmaddness1 has much to be proud ofpmaddness1 has much to be proud ofpmaddness1 has much to be proud ofpmaddness1 has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1032
Avant Garde Podcast

So I figure the IDMers would have some insight into this.. I've been looking for a podcast or something based in that medium that is pushing the boundaries conceptually and/or aesthetically. I've heard things like "Welcome to Night Vale" which is interesting and all, but I'm hoping to come across something that goes a little further. In my opinion I think it would be really interesting to push the medium, more involved sound design, creating more immersive sonic environments or sonic narratives!? Anyone have any insight into this or familiar with something that might be like what I'm looking for?

Advertisements

------------------
pmaddness1 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote