Post about the person above you - create your own adventure story edition -
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 03-12-2015, 06:23 AM   #1
volterock
Analog Lurker
volterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MC
CA, USA
MC Status: 147029
Post about the person above you - create your own adventure story edition -

Let's make a story but follow these rules:
  1. You must include the name of the last two people who posted in this thread and use their name in the story - as a verb, adjective, whatever you choose - and you can keep using other people's names but you MUST include these 2.
  2. Keep your post under 3 sentences and do NOT complete the last sentence so that the next person can finish it.

There's no one who posted above me since I started the thread so I'll start with "NaturalDissolve" and "Benwaa" who created the top 2 posts in this subforum. The next person can use me and Benwaa in the next part of the story.

AND SO IT BEGINS

I stood their anxiously waiting with a NatrualDissolve from the corner of my eye. I didn't know where I came from or where I was going, but I couldn't Benwaa anymore. I looked from side to side and saw what appeared to be...

Last edited by volterock; 03-12-2015 at 06:37 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Let me blog you: http://volterock.com

Newest release:
volterock is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to volterock
Crude_beats (03-13-2015)
Old 03-12-2015, 12:22 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 150410
Thanked 3,008 Times in 2,235 Posts
Re: Post about the person above you - create your own adventure story edition -

Quote:
Originally Posted by volterock View Post
Let's make a story but follow these rules:
  1. You must include the name of the last two people who posted in this thread and use their name in the story - as a verb, adjective, whatever you choose - and you can keep using other people's names but you MUST include these 2.
  2. Keep your post under 3 sentences and do NOT complete the last sentence so that the next person can finish it.

There's no one who posted above me since I started the thread so I'll start with "NaturalDissolve" and "Benwaa" who created the top 2 posts in this subforum. The next person can use me and Benwaa in the next part of the story.

AND SO IT BEGINS

I stood their anxiously waiting with a NatrualDissolve from the corner of my eye. I didn't know where I came from or where I was going, but I couldn't Benwaa anymore. I looked from side to side and saw what appeared to be...
..a Dictionary lying open on the ground a few feet away. Picking it up, the first word that jumped out at me was "There", making me feel like a complete volterock, as I remembered that post I made on the IDM forum..the one in which I started off that story thread and spelt "There" wrong. Shrugging as I sighed, I realized I couldn't give a Benwaa anyway and tossed the Dictionary over my shoulder and was about to carry on my way, when suddenly..

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:36 PM   #3
rewir3d
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
Anal Leakage SJW 2016
MC Status: 3062669

a naked man jumped out of the closet. I thought to myself, 'It's too early for this shit man, it is only 8:30 A.M'. I picked up a volterock and smashed his head in only to discover.....
rewir3d is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:30 PM   #4
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269440858
Thanked 2,345 Times in 1,608 Posts

That instead I picked up that cucumber I keep on my bedside table next to the latest Rewired EP to nibble on in case I wake up in the middle of the with the munchies.

He's taken by surprise, I don't miss the chance and run for the door, mentally making a note of the time, 3:35 A.M.

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:32 PM   #5
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6892609
Thanked 3,268 Times in 1,985 Posts

Rewired walked into his room. It's 11pm. Time is going backwards. Last thing he remembers was that it was tomorrow morning and he was meeting Auto to go and buy stuff for their Mad Max fancy dress outfits for the evening soirée.

10.35 pm. What the fuck is going on? Auto's passed out in the corner, half eaten EP in one hand, empty mix bowl in the other, bits of recycled cardboard and compact disks stuck to his beard.

9pm. Something's definitely not right. Auto only eats EP's on the weekend and tomorrow is Friday which was yesterday.

6.30pm... Dinner time.

------------------
For reference:
Quote:
Originally Posted by God*

satan = f i d
my master, my god, my lord and savior = f i d d y
my boner = f i d e l i u m

* I am not God.
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:33 PM   #6
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC

^ does anyone else notice the time travel subtext in the story so far? Or am I high?

------------------
For reference:
Quote:

satan = f i d

* I am not God.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:22 PM   #7
rewir3d
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
Anal Leakage SJW 2016
MC Status: 3062669

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
^ does anyone else notice the time travel subtext in the story so far? Or am I high?
I def noticed .... 'Momento' anyone!?
rewir3d is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:52 PM   #8
Jaded
Total mad cunt

I don't know if that's a typo or genius. But this CYOA is officially titled "Momento".

------------------
For reference:
Quote:

satan = f i d

* I am not God.
Thanks to Jaded
rewir3d (03-12-2015)
Old 03-12-2015, 10:14 PM   #9
Br/ainfu+ked
fin.....
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah
MC Status: 45963048
Thanked 1,144 Times in 880 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post

6.30pm... Dinner time.
Said rewired. He felt so jaded that auto had eaten his new ep.....and decided to start cooking...

Last edited by Br/ainfu+ked; 03-12-2015 at 10:40 PM..

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:46 PM   #10
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC
Rocking my boat across the seven seas
MC Status: 115728

"FUCK!!! SHIT!!!" Rewired cried out when the curtain caught on fire as the distillation unit on the methlabb overheated. Within seconds the whole room was full of fire and smoke creating a roaring nightmare in this Jaded dudes drug induced brainfucked state.

Edit: I forgot the Jaded part and I forgot mid sentence I do better the next time

Last edited by Crude_beats; 03-13-2015 at 11:46 AM..
Crude_beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 04:36 AM   #11
Jaded
Total mad cunt

Crude_beats had stumbled upon the truth. Heisenberg's uncertainty principle was causing the overheated meth to turn back time. That's why everything was going backwards because Rewired went and got brainfucked with Br/ainfu+ked and they has spent the last three days smoking Crude's latest batch of blue. This explained why, after three days of binging on meth and fucking street whores it was now 1998. They had smoked so much that they could see the hookers getting younger before their eyes.

If they keep smoking at this rate, it'll be Miami Vice by next Tuesday... Shit's getting real.

------------------
For reference:
Quote:

satan = f i d

* I am not God.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:14 AM   #12
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105314889

Suddenly, Jaded realized that dogs actually see things in color but not just any color, ESPN color to be exact. And with that newly acquired knowledge, He sets off to find the one dog that actually speaks and understands every language both human and animal. Rowdy D. Breeches who recently came to be sworn in as sheriff of Lynch Hollow after the grizzly murder of Oaky T. Brakett by the blob deathhand clan. Rowdy, Using the dangerous art of astral projection came to Jaded in a dream, Telling him that the only way to save the world and free the souls of the blob deathhand victims was for them to combine forces. It seemed that the plan was easy enough, But how does Jaded find this Lynch Hollow, and more so, how does he find a full grown puggle with the spasmodic mentality of a puppy? It would seem that he would have no choice but to travel back to the meth den of Crude_Beats.

(I fucked up because I neglected to read the rules before going on with this literary masterpiece of shit.)

Last edited by jVs; 03-13-2015 at 05:21 AM..

------------------
Make synths 1984 again.
jVs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:23 AM   #13
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Suddenly the effects of the meth faded and I was me again..as lost as before and still without a clue as to who I am and what the fuck is going on! Man I feel so Jaded right now..think I'll crack open a bottle of Wetty Bhite and kickstart my brain..and where the hell did those hookers come from? I could have sworn they weren't there before I..

------------------
Old 03-13-2015, 06:51 AM   #14
Jaded
Total mad cunt

With each sip, Wetty Bhite was becoming more and more empty. But A.M/ didn't care. Fuck that cunt, he thought to himself, bitch couldn't even follow simple instructions. If it wasn't for him, none of this would have happened.

Shit was getting emotional. Auto was passed out in a pile of EP vomit. Rewired was completely unresponsive. A.M. was busy crawling into Wetty's bottle. And Jaded and Brainfucked were just sitting there laughing.

Crude_Beats had had enough of these cunts. "Yo, Jaded and Brainfucked! What the fuck is up with this shit? Don't you care that your amusement at other people's pain is tearing the universe apart?"

Brainfucked replied with a finger gesture and a loud "Fuck you."

Jaded took out his laptop and started furiously typing in between what looked to be mild epileptic seizures. Crude new what was coming next...

The multi-quote!

------------------
For reference:
Quote:

satan = f i d

* I am not God.
Old 03-13-2015, 11:49 AM   #15
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC

...an epic master piece that Jaded worked hard on, all night from 4 am until early 11pm totally ignoring the dancing hookers who had been there since time it self began. AM with a funny look on his face, didn't stop crude from putting the now real young hookers in their rightful place. The sun rose (or did it set) as Jaded's master piece was almost ready if only he could...

Last edited by Crude_beats; 03-13-2015 at 04:05 PM..
Old 03-13-2015, 02:07 PM   #16
A.M

..stick to the fucking rules of all of this and life in general, then maybe..just maybe..we wouldn't all be so Jaded from listening to too many half-assed crude beats over in the IDMf Listening Booth..and actually understand where all this is going!

But I digress.

From beyond the din of the giggling gaggle of dancing hookers, another sound could faintly be heard, coming from outside..further down the hall..the sound of..

Last edited by A.M; 03-13-2015 at 04:21 PM..

------------------
Thanks to A.M
Crude_beats (03-13-2015)
Old 03-13-2015, 04:55 PM   #17
Jaded
Total mad cunt

I sat at my computer, listening to be after crude beat of yet another listening booth track. How long had I been doing this? I was down to at least page three. All JayMSy on this page. Hmm... I think I might make myself a cup of milo.

I push the chair back from my desk and as I turn to get up, I notice that there are at least three five year old girls dressed up like prostitutes, curled up asleep on the couch with Auto. It would almost be cute if not for the fact that he was lying in a pile of my personally printed IDMf Net Label digipacks and it looked like he'd been eating them all. Well, not all of them. Judging by the bits of broken compact disks and cardboard strewn across the floor at his feet, he was only eating the tracks that he liked.

I checked my phone. It was a text from Brainfucked:
Yo J, gone to score more meth with Rewired. Thanks for the buds.

Those cunts! I bet they've smoked all of my mix. Hold on, what time is it? Is it AM or PM? How did I not notice the time when I checked my phone?

I walked into the bathroom and as I passed the mirror, I noticed something horrifying... I couldn't see the back of my head! I recoiled in terror at the sight of my reflection. Why can't I see myself looking at myself in the mirror?

Suddenly I realised, that since the start of this post, there hadn't been a single camera change. Just a never ending point of view shot. Even more chilling, I hadn't heard the narrator say anything for a while either. Why was I reading a text explaining where rewired and Brainfucked were? Usually the narrator would just tell me what they were doing because reality happens in the third person.

Next Time on "Momento" - Time continues to march backward, Jaded remains trapped in the first person dimension, Auto tries to explain the three year old hookers in his bed to the police, and Brainfucked and Rewired's meth fuelled adventures continue via text message!

------------------
For reference:
Quote:

satan = f i d

* I am not God.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:33 PM   #18
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80984430
Thanked 3,884 Times in 2,525 Posts

Here it is. I knew I had kept it somewhere. Years have passed since the last time I wrote even just a line in this storybook. At some point I even started questioning its mere existence.
Reading through my previous notes I feel nauseated. I can't believe what I'm reading. I don't recall any of it. I don't want to believe I was the one who wrote these lines. These are the ramblings of a crazy person. A lost soul obsessed with imaginary presences and Jaded ghosts. Early morning illusions of a sleep-deprived and anxious mind.

But I can't lie to myself. I know it is me. After two months staying awake, blasting crude beats through my home studio speakers, I had become that person. I remember it all started on the day I found an old E.P. by rewir3d, and started listening to it on repeat for a day straight. I can even remember the exact time when I realized I had actually spent the whole day doing this. 3:35 A.M.
After a while, time seemed but an illusory construct. Days passed without me noticing. One time I would look at the clock and it would be 4 in the afternoon, and the minute after it would be 3. Oh, the torment. I was fucked in my brain. Brainfucked.

I am afraid that one day...

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:42 PM   #19
Crude_beats
Banned

...love will come my way and that I must fight to make it stay. Jaded life and Jaded world upon this earth on which we were hurled. Troubles always at hand longing for someone to lug me to that distance land of...
Old 03-13-2015, 06:49 PM   #20
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45930981
Thanked 5,456 Times in 3,454 Posts

...fish tacos and a surplus of old guys with handlebar moustaches' busting out crude beats and cranking on organ grinders while their monkey Lug dances the macarena in a tiny bolero hat. Someone should...

Advertisements

Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Numerical
Crude_beats (03-13-2015)