Possible new Aphex Twin account?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Intelligent Dance Music / Electronica IDM, braindance, ambient techno, electronica or whatever else you call Warp/Skam/Schematic/Planet-Mu/Rephlex/Raster-Noton type music goes here.

« teeper | Live IDM. »
Old 02-03-2015, 04:41 AM   #1
HiimnewherE
Regular Freak
HiimnewherE will become famous soon enoughHiimnewherE will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110
Possible new Aphex Twin account?

I'm pretty doubtful, but I guess it's possible this could be him. Most of the tracks are basically just noise but some are decent sounding I guess. I'd post the link but i'm a new user, soundcloud dot com slash user18904099

Advertisements

HiimnewherE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:09 AM   #2
Exkekx
Granular Poster
Exkekx is a jewel in the roughExkekx is a jewel in the roughExkekx is a jewel in the roughExkekx is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
Re: Possible new Aphex Twin account?

Lolno, after ten seconds. The songs sound like someone trying to sound like aphex and doing a mediocre job. The noise is just random noises, and experimental for the sake of being experimental.

His only comment is on an aphex song saying "this is my only sc account btw, apart from the aphextwin one ". That tops it off :p

EDIT: In fact, I'm pretty sure it's you advertising yourself, haha. Make your own stuff dude.

------------------
adsfdsf
Exkekx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:18 AM   #3
badmotor
Savage Mad Cunt
badmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MC
MC Status: 31260

Fuck's sake.

Did you post it in the WATMM fan forum? You should do that. Those guys totally won't rip you to shreds.

------------------
badmotor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:38 AM   #4
HiimnewherE
Regular Freak
HiimnewherE will become famous soon enoughHiimnewherE will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exkekx View Post
Lolno, after ten seconds. The songs sound like someone trying to sound like aphex and doing a mediocre job. The noise is just random noises, and experimental for the sake of being experimental.

His only comment is on an aphex song saying "this is my only sc account btw, apart from the aphextwin one ". That tops it off :p

EDIT: In fact, I'm pretty sure it's you advertising yourself, haha. Make your own stuff dude.
It's not me lmao, I just thought i'd post it here for the fuck of it. I'm almost certain it isn't him but still I thought people might want to know about this anyway
Old 02-03-2015, 05:38 AM   #5
HiimnewherE
Regular Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmotor View Post
Fuck's sake.

Did you post it in the WATMM fan forum? You should do that. Those guys totally won't rip you to shreds.
Lucky for me I can't afford a WATMM account then.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:38 AM   #6
fidelium
IDMf Artist
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
\(_o)/
MC Status: 2147483647
Thanked 3,431 Times in 1,896 Posts

Totes him hash brown hollaaaaaaa
fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:03 AM   #7
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153460
Thanked 3,069 Times in 2,152 Posts

Worst troll ever. You're worse than me, OP, and I'm pretty fucking bad.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Kvlt O)))
Jaded (02-03-2015)
Old 02-03-2015, 02:54 PM   #8
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6901759
Thanked 3,451 Times in 2,089 Posts

Hi. If you really are new here, then no you are not Aphex Twin. Plus, your use of punctuation suggests that you entered the school system at some point after they stopped teaching grammar and punctuation as a distinct part of the curriculum. Thus, you are too young to be Aphex Twin.

I'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
Worst troll ever. You're worse than me, OP, and I'm pretty fucking bad.
Honestly, that's saying something OP.
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 06:54 PM   #9
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 105000
Thanked 2,074 Times in 1,358 Posts

Really though, in a way... Aren't we all Aphex Twin?

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 12:20 AM   #10
HiimnewherE
Regular Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post
But if our eyes aren't real how can Aphex Twin be real?
Old 03-03-2015, 12:26 AM   #11
HiimnewherE
Regular Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Hi. If you really are new here, then no you are not Aphex Twin. Plus, your use of punctuation suggests that you entered the school system at some point after they stopped teaching grammar and punctuation as a distinct part of the curriculum. Thus, you are too young to be Aphex Twin.

I'm sorry.
Again, I never said this account was me, and it isn't. I may be an idiot but I'm not THAT much of a fuckwit that i'd pretend to be Aphex Twin just to get a couple of extra plays on my tunezz.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:23 AM   #12
badmotor
Savage Mad Cunt
badmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MC
MC Status: 31260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
The Doc Martins are a clear giveaway.

Advertisements

------------------
badmotor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote

« teeper | Live IDM. »