Watch Me Produce
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 12-09-2014, 03:39 AM   #1
EDM Academy
Minor Glitch
EDM Academy has a spectacular aura aboutEDM Academy has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160
Icon14 Watch Me Produce

Hey guys, I felt that filming myself while producing an actual song from start to finish would be really helpful to a lot of people who want to see the process more in-depth. So I hope this is useful to you all!

Advertisements

EDM Academy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:11 AM   #2
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153410
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,151 Posts
Re: Watch Me Produce

You literally deleted the thread you made about this yesterday to repost because nobody commented. What is your deal?
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 05:57 AM   #3
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153410
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,151 Posts
Re: Missing post above this one

I'm just being a dick, but I definitely saw this yesterday. Cool series idea, I don't really know who the audience is for something like this but I still like the idea.

Last edited by Kvlt O))); 12-09-2014 at 06:07 AM..
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 06:00 AM   #4
EDM Academy
Minor Glitch
EDM Academy has a spectacular aura aboutEDM Academy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
I'm just being a dick, but I definitely saw this yesterday. Cool series idea, I don't really know who the audience is for something like this but I still like the idea.
Thanks. I think that a lot of people can draw inspiration from not only my production methods but my compositional ones as well. Maybe you learn a small trick that gives you an idea for something to do in your own tracks. Either way, the videos are bite sized at 12 minutes a piece and are posted 3 times per week, so they aren't very time consuming

------------------
Check out my sample pack:
Thanks to EDM Academy
Kvlt O))) (12-09-2014)
Old 12-09-2014, 07:48 AM   #5
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
YEAH THAT'LL SHOW EM!
MC Status: 2412621

YOU TELL HIM

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014, 04:08 AM   #6
EDM Academy
Minor Glitch

If anyone's interested, I'm also offering online tutoring via Skype with an interactive setup that let's me give hands on training with screen sharing and mouse control. What this essentially means is that I can work inside of your own copy of Ableton in order to give on demand examples/lessons with the tools you already have within your DAW. I'll be doing this for $15/hr which is the lowest rate I've ever even heard of. I'll also give you a free consultation to assess what you'd like to learn/what knowledge I can offer.

If this sounds cool to any of you, contact me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
or just add "edmacademy" on Skype.

------------------
Old 30-10-2014, 04:42 AM   #7
relic
IDMf Supporter
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8519130
Thanked 6,564 Times in 4,685 Posts

So is that picture in the beginning of the video actually your studio?

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014, 05:20 AM   #8
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963383
Thanked 4,079 Times in 2,705 Posts

So for $15 dollars an hour you get access to our computer? Hmmmmm.....

On the serious side, I started watching, nice video, great outline, and it looks like a nice tutorial series.

Although, NOT a fan of the chipmunk track you have in there.

Also, now that I am finished it would be nice if you share vocally what you are doing. If it were not for your friend asking you questions, (good commentary initiated by your friend by the way), I would have lost interest.

Last edited by Muse-ic; 30-10-2014 at 05:35 AM..
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014, 05:49 AM   #9
EDM Academy
Minor Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse-ic View Post
So for $15 dollars an hour you get access to our computer? Hmmmmm.....

On the serious side, I started watching, nice video, great outline, and it looks like a nice tutorial series.

Although, NOT a fan of the chipmunk track you have in there.

Also, now that I am finished it would be nice if you share vocally what you are doing. If it were not for your friend asking you questions, (good commentary initiated by your friend by the way), I would have lost interest.
The tutoring doesn't have to be through mouse control. We can just do screen sharing so I can see what you're working on or you can see my screen so I can use examples of my own to teach.

And as for your feedback, I do try and talk the viewer through what I'm doing as I work. Could you elaborate? Have you watched further videos in the series? It get's more interesting/elaborate once we finish the drums.

------------------
Old 30-10-2014, 06:42 AM   #10
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963383
Thanked 4,079 Times in 2,705 Posts

I watched the first video. I plan on watching more later. Probably like winter break later. I am starting a new job so I am going to be pretty busy tomorrow out.
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014, 06:54 AM   #11
relic
IDMf Supporter
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8519130
Thanked 6,564 Times in 4,685 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
So is that picture in the beginning of the video actually your studio?
Just curious...

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
Sacarious (04-01-2016)
Old 31-10-2014, 12:18 AM   #12
EDM Academy
Minor Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Just curious...
Nope, but I do have a very similar set up.

Advertisements

------------------