looking for a jazz artist
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Track ID's & Tracklistings Post & Request Tracklistings & Track ID's

Old 01-09-2014, 01:33 PM   #1
weirdmagic
Granular Poster
weirdmagic is a jewel in the roughweirdmagic is a jewel in the roughweirdmagic is a jewel in the rough
BXL
MC Status: 260
looking for a jazz artist

sup, a year or 2 ago, after a hardcore/goa party were i spinned some (virtual) records i went shopping for actual records, i went to this shop (the giraffe in leuven for all the belgians out there) were they had loads of good records. i found myself a greeat jungle record (LTJ bukem) and some really cool japanese jazz (soil and the pimp sessions)

there was this other record that i didn't have enough money for to buy.
the cover were like these 80's sci fi art chrome robots (also a green one if i remember well)
being cool in space. i don't remember anny name or title of a song. the music was jazzy, verry jazzy. it was some kind of weird smooth/fusion jazz but withouth anny acoustic instruments, everything was drum machine and synthesizer. i'm really sad that i didn't buy it or at least written down the name. so if anybody knows what group or artist i'm talking about, or knows anny group that fits the discription. (or just an artist you think i will like) please let me know! thanks in advance

Advertisements

------------------
weirdmagic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: gwen stefani