Suggestion of others labels in the Sudtematic Recording "genre"
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 09-01-2014, 12:03 PM   #1
2manyThings
Minor Glitch
2manyThings is a jewel in the rough2manyThings is a jewel in the rough2manyThings is a jewel in the rough
Paris
MC Status: 260
Suggestions on labels in the Systematic Recordings' style?

Hi,

Its in the title, I basically look for labels, small or big, that release music in the "bouncing" style of Marc Romboy's Systematic Recordings.

Its not only to find music, its mainly because I got a handfull of tracks in the style of Romboy's "Ghetto What?" that I'm lookin to send to labels after mastering... and Im not optimistic enough to think Systematic will listen to my demo... they must have a lot to handle of course.

I figured out some people would have some suggestions here...

Cheers!!

-edit- I made terribles mispellings and syntax BS in the thread title... I cannot change it, damn!

Last edited by 2manyThings; 09-01-2014 at 02:50 PM..

Advertisements

2manyThings is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 02:52 PM   #2
2manyThings
Minor Glitch
2manyThings is a jewel in the rough2manyThings is a jewel in the rough2manyThings is a jewel in the rough
Paris
MC Status: 260
Re: Suggestion of others labels in the Sudtematic Recording "genre"

It would be very appreciated if some mods could change the thread title to "Suggestions on labels in the Systematic Recordings' style?"

It seems I cant do it myself,
Thanks

Advertisements

2manyThings is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote