Help finding a song please
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Industrial / EBM / Power Electronics Discussion of music similar to Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy, Throbbing Gristle.

Old 30-05-2014, 12:36 AM   #1
das_beard
Learning The Ropes
das_beard is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Help finding a song please

I heard a song about 15+ years ago either on the BBC Radio 1 Rock Show or on John Peel's Session shows. It's an industrial style song with a very strong and repetetive riff and lyric structure. On all my internet travels and searches I am yet to find out, and would greatly appreciate some help or someone who might actually know it...

The main lyric I remember is 'Can you see my eyes. Can you see the hate' and also ' I was walking down hate street...'

If needs be I may well have to record my voice doing a poor rendition of the main riff. Hopefully it wont come to that haha. Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisements

das_beard is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: This song in my head