How to become an IDMf artist?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Suggestions & Feedback Constructive feedback space about the forum, the IDMf label, or improvements you'd like to see.

Old 05-05-2014, 02:16 PM   #1
XanderBlake
Radial Developer
XanderBlake is a glorious beacon of lightXanderBlake is a glorious beacon of lightXanderBlake is a glorious beacon of lightXanderBlake is a glorious beacon of lightXanderBlake is a glorious beacon of lightXanderBlake is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
How to become an IDMf artist?

Hi guys. I'd love to be able to release my work on your label! How would I go about doing that? Must I be a member for [x] years or something? Or does it have to do with posts/ranking?

Advertisements

XanderBlake is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 02:20 PM   #2
professurreal
IDMf Artist
professurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MCprofessurreal is a savage MC
at the end of the tunnel
MC Status: 59310
Thanked 1,186 Times in 789 Posts
Re: How to become an IDMf artist?

Well you don't have to be here for years... taking just a few mins to read through the titles of the stickies in the netlabel section of the forum would have been enough to find the info you are looking for

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
professurreal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 02:30 PM   #3
XanderBlake
Radial Developer
XanderBlake is a glorious beacon of lightXanderBlake is a glorious beacon of lightXanderBlake is a glorious beacon of lightXanderBlake is a glorious beacon of lightXanderBlake is a glorious beacon of lightXanderBlake is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks! I must have missed that one. Heh, I like it here. People are generally nice and quite helpful.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:10 AM   #4
Djcheesehead
Deep Underground
Djcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond repute
New York City
MC Status: 9310

I thought you had too sacrifice the blood of 10 virgins in order to be an IDMF artist..
Djcheesehead is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Djcheesehead
PROton42 (21-05-2014)
Old 09-05-2014, 03:46 AM   #5
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6902409
Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,097 Posts

All it takes are equal parts of cynicism, sarcasm and contempt with a dash of irony thrown in. Then rinse and repeat.
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Jaded
ab (09-05-2014)
Old 09-05-2014, 03:49 AM   #6
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963433
Thanked 4,080 Times in 2,706 Posts

I am screwed then.
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:54 AM   #7
Str8Jaketed
Str8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MC
GET OFF MY LAWN!
MC Status: 33060

and nudity in various forms..

and fill out the paperwork in triplicate

and own a Furbie ..

------------------
“A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”Frank Zappa

“Hell is full of musical amateurs.” -George Bernard Shaw
Str8Jaketed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Str8Jaketed
oly (21-05-2014)
Old 09-05-2014, 07:41 AM   #8
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80992530
Thanked 4,046 Times in 2,622 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
All it takes are equal parts of cynicism, sarcasm and contempt with a dash of irony thrown in. Then rinse and repeat.
I think he meant a netlabel artist, making music. Not the forum artists that we are, creatively taking the piss out of everyone posting on our territory
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Lug
Jaded (10-05-2014)
Old 09-05-2014, 09:24 PM   #9
XanderBlake
Radial Developer

Ahaha, what an awesome crowd. I like posting here, I always get cool responses. The stuff I have uploaded right now is old and poorly mastered, way beyond rescue. I'll have to literally re-mix and master the entire thing for each one. I'll submit some stuff when I have cleaner work out. Pretty soon like within a week and a half. Keep an eye out too 'cause I'll probably be posting a youtube link too, asking for mixing critique.
Old 21-05-2014, 03:15 PM   #10
Jaded
Total mad cunt
Jaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MCJaded is a savage MC
MC Status: 6902409
Thanked 3,464 Times in 2,097 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lug View Post
I think he meant a netlabel artist, making music. Not the forum artists that we are, creatively taking the piss out of everyone posting on our territory
Yeah, that's what I was talking about

Shit, there's no way any of the artists would be able to understand IDMf record contracts without a firm command of the sarcastic language.
Jaded is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2014, 03:17 PM   #11
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269457258
Thanked 2,673 Times in 1,800 Posts

To be honest I only have my Artist tag because of all the naked pics I sent Benwaa...

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Automageddon
Old 21-05-2014, 03:42 PM   #12
lolirl
Administrator
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744024791
Thanked 7,147 Times in 4,450 Posts

He had to give you something to stop sending them.

Advertisements

lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote