Help Me Make a New Bass Drum Synthesizer App
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 12-29-2013, 06:52 PM   #1
claaser
Soundscaper
claaser is a savage MCclaaser is a savage MCclaaser is a savage MCclaaser is a savage MCclaaser is a savage MCclaaser is a savage MCclaaser is a savage MCclaaser is a savage MCclaaser is a savage MCclaaser is a savage MCclaaser is a savage MC
MC Status: 8385220
Help Me Make a New Bass Drum Synthesizer App

I would like to have a nice bass drum synthesizer app that I can use on the go to work on bass drum sounds. On top of that I am missing a few features in today's drum synths. So I have decided to work on a bass drum synth app together with a friend.

It's a fun project so it is going to be free or very cheap. Android only.

Conceptually a digital cross over of Jomox Mbase, Vermona Kick Lancet, and the likes.

Is there anyone here who has decent experience with bass drum synthesis and interested in testing or creating presets? Suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks!

Advertisements

claaser is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote