Soundcloud VIP ebook??
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 12-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #1
PhunnkMunk
Granular Poster
PhunnkMunk has a spectacular aura aboutPhunnkMunk has a spectacular aura aboutPhunnkMunk has a spectacular aura about
Bali
MC Status: 210
Soundcloud VIP ebook??

http://soundcloudvip.com ...?

anybody bought and implemented this, or know anyone who has?

legit? worth it?

thanx! :-)

Advertisements

------------------
PhunnkMunk is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153410
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,151 Posts
Re: Soundcloud VIP ebook??

It's a decimal, not a comma. They're saying 10.000 plays, not 10,000 plays.

Also, it's a stupid idea. Unless you want to be really fucking popular on the internet. Woopie
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #3
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
MC Status: 389883256
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,084 Posts

It hurts reading that page & if you've ever read a pyramid scheme brochure...it's the same b/s language.
Quote:
We can’t guarantee the low price of $37 for Soundcloud VIP for much longer though. Our members are concerned that if our system becomes too accessible, they might not be able to continue gaining so much exposure to their tracks. Some members believe the price should be at least $97 so you must act fast to lock in your savings.
Yeah sure whatever ffs.

Look - there's plenty services out there where you can pay for listens. And what I suspect will happen is you're gonna buy this pdf and it's gonna tell you to go try out those services, which is exactly what they're promising: teaching you ways of increasing your plays/listens/likes.

Go check out cloudkillers - if you take the time to get involved you can get a fair amount of plays/likes/listens. They offer free and paid bundles. Loads of similar services out there.

Why are you looking to get 60billion likes/plays/listen btw? Are you thinking of approaching a label / trying to get live gigs or something?

Last edited by scyn; 12-11-2013 at 01:41 PM..
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #4
PhunnkMunk
Granular Poster
PhunnkMunk has a spectacular aura aboutPhunnkMunk has a spectacular aura aboutPhunnkMunk has a spectacular aura about
Bali

i did test out one of those paid services... had my suspicions and confirmed - pretty sure that all the listens, likes, comments, and followers coming from accounts created by the marketing company, as none of them had any music of their own.

not interested in 60 billion likes, lol... but, the wider the exposure if you're putting out good music, the better the foundation and more opportunities down the road if you play it right... (and of course, cuz part of the purpose of making music is to spread good vibes, for it to be heard & enjoyed)

Last edited by PhunnkMunk; 12-11-2013 at 02:26 PM..

------------------
Thanks to PhunnkMunk
PROton42 (03-08-2017)
Old 12-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #5
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
MC Status: 389883256
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,084 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhunnkMunk View Post
i did test out one of those paid services... had my suspicions and confirmed - pretty sure that all the listens, likes, comments, and followers coming from accounts created by the marketing company, as none of them had any music of their own.
Does it matter? I mean - if your goal is to get huge movement on your stats and you're paying for it - what does it matter if you get 2000 listens from a marketing company's accounts or actual users? I think even with the majority of services where the listens don't come from marketing accounts - they're still just forced listens / people skimming your track, clicking a button and moving on.

Again - check out http://www.cloudkillers.com/. It might be what you're after as it's a bit more human than some of the other options.
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 02:29 PM   #6
PhunnkMunk
Granular Poster
Bali

Cloudkillers does look interesting, some real value as IS human... the others are crap. stats themselves don't matter - only as a measurement tool of how many people the music is actually reaching...

------------------
Old 12-11-2013, 03:05 PM   #7
AndyMcG
Soundwave Mangler
AndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of light
Fife
MC Status: 460

Cloud Dominator was another, i read an article about a Artist who used Cloud Dominator to get over 30K plays in a couple of days along with thousands of favourites and comments .... He ended up getting his track onto Beatport and actually making some money off it ! Article link - http://www.5chicago.com/features/apr...oud-superstar/

Personally i disagree with it, i would rather have 10 real comments and 200 real listens, than 10000 fake ones ... Knowing someone has taking time to listen, favourite or comment on something ive made is a much better feeling than appearing "internet famous" !

------------------
New Track Below ! | On FB - Www.Facebook.Com/AndyMcGMusic | Online Www.AndyMcGOfficial.Com
AndyMcG is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:10 AM   #8
PhunnkMunk
Granular Poster
Bali

mmm... i agree, better to have real comments & listens... big numbers might look impressive, but its a false front. might work for some to get an end result, but is such a tactic keeping one's integrity...? for each their own to decide, I suppose, though I'd rather focus on working to build something of substance than paying to convey a misleading image...

Cloudkillers is an interesting concept, though... not bad extra benefits too - if a DJ, is a way of scanning through new music to find something new; and for producers, can be a quick way to refine your ears and pick apart others' productions to what works & doesn't, developing greater skill if you take time to clarify and share...

------------------
Old 12-12-2013, 11:01 AM   #9
DJ Planetside
Knob Twiddler
DJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant future
Las Vegas
MC Status: 1960

Quote:
mmm... i agree, better to have real comments & listens... big numbers might look impressive, but its a false front. might work for some to get an end result, but is such a tactic keeping one's integrity...? for each their own to decide, I suppose, though I'd rather focus on working to build something of substance than paying to convey a misleading image...

Cloudkillers is an interesting concept, though... not bad extra benefits too - if a DJ, is a way of scanning through new music to find something new; and for producers, can be a quick way to refine your ears and pick apart others' productions to what works & doesn't, developing greater skill if you take time to clarify and share...
Do it the legit way, buying 10,000 followers etc doesn't mean 10,000 people listened to your stuff. Remember you're creating music, the whole point of it is for people to listen to it. If people aren't pressing play there's something wrong on your end. If a bot presses play 2000 times, its the equivalent of playing a guitar on the moon while 2000 people on earth give you a hand signal that says yeah dude, I can totally hear you. There's no air on the moon......nobody heard a damn thing you played.

Also that song you have with almost 6,000 plays and 52 comments and 2 reposts......when your other songs have 14 and some odd hits....that kinda stuff doesn't make sense. 5,000 plays and nobody gave enough fucks to play the other tracks you have?

Stuff like that is what I'm talking about. Go legit, or it just kills your credibility. Cloud killers is legit, people have to actually listen to your song, who cares if its other musicians, musicians are fans of music too. Comments aren't just haphazard spam, people will find interesting circular ways to tell you if your track sucks or is missing something. Remember when I said if people aren't pressing play there's something wrong on your end. Cloud Killers is a great way to find out just how much you suck or not.

Last edited by DJ Planetside; 12-12-2013 at 11:15 AM..

------------------
Holy crap, I can haz a signature now?

DJ Planetside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to DJ Planetside
ms_ (12-12-2013)
Old 12-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #10
PhunnkMunk
Granular Poster
Bali

amen, Planetside. completely agreed.

quite far off the original topic though - which was the ebook, and whether it offers LEGIT ways of helping market to REAL people... lol

------------------
Old 12-12-2013, 12:29 PM   #11
DJ Planetside
Knob Twiddler
DJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant futureDJ Planetside has a brilliant future
Las Vegas
MC Status: 1960

Quote:
amen, Planetside. completely agreed.

quite far off the original topic though - which was the ebook, and whether it offers LEGIT ways of helping market to REAL people... lol
Its gonna tell you the same shit you'll find all over the internet already, there are no secrets. The book they're trying to sell is the same as any other "Hey look at this guy, he used to only pack 2 inches of man meat, then he got our book and learned the SECRETS" "Now he's got over 12 inches of man meat. Wanna be like him?" "Buy our bullshit for whatever the fuck money we're charging to show you the secrets to gaining INCHES!"

Its bullshit.

The music industry is still as hard to break into now as it was 20 years ago, its still owned by the same corporate heads. They still dictate what people listen to, they still write the checks, they still make the pay offs, they still make sub labels so you don't know its them and then say the sub label is independent when its obviously owned by warner bros. >_> I'm not gonna name any names, but from that description its obvious what label I'm talking about and which major corporate check writer owns it.

There are no secrets to breaking into it. There are no secrets to getting 1 million plays unless you do something witty like I dunno the what does the fox say video, or something dumb like 800% slowed down justin beiber. Some off the wall type of shit that nobody was thinking of at the time except you, then jump on the boat and cash in the idea quick for that 1 month to 1 year of success. It'll be a fun ride but.....don't plan your retirement yet.

Overnight success especially with music takes 10-15 years. Doesn't matter what type of music you were doing in those years, it just takes that many years to get a leg up on wtf is going on what to expect, and whats been done.

After that, if you want success the internet is the last place you should be looking because nobody buys beer and pulls it out of their screen. Nobody gets lucky finds a topless computer screen screaming and takes it to their room later for woopie, nobody jumps around their room and gets all sweaty and full of molly and has their computer drive them home while their cpu talks about how wild of a night they had. Nobody makes finger hearts with their screen and takes cell phone pictures and posts them back onto the internet talking about "WOW PLUR best show ever!"

If you want success you need people to be successful real fleshly people. Not internet friends. Real friends you can punch in the shoulder, followed by real fans you can shoot champagne bottles at, followed by a real stage, where real people spend real money to see you. You wanna market to real people, go outside and play your music to real people.

Doesn't matter what you do on soundcloud unless you plan on working a movie studio or some low key in house only type of work with what you produce you're wasting your time chasing plays. As a matter of fact, you'd be wasting your time chasing plays even as a movie soundtrack guy just due to the fact that the movie industry doesn't care how many plays your song has because after the movie is done they're going to be the only reason any body googles Hans Zimmer anyway.

True fact, there are people out there with terrible soundcloud plays and followers, but they're more successful than people on soundcloud with 30,000 followers and thousands of plays because they're actually relevant. They play shows, they're local, they do tours, they get paid. You can get beatport top 100 all day long, at the end of the day the sales off that chart are barely enough to cover most mainstream artists expenditures. They don't make money from selling CD's. Tiesto doesn't give a shit about his beatport revenue. Tiesto gives a shit about selling out arenas for 300 dollars a ticket.
Skrillex doesn't care about being listed in top 100 DJ's, Skrillex cares about booking a 5,000 dollar gig.

Hans Zimmer doesn't care about his twitter following or how many times he's been googled or how many plays he has on soundcloud. Hans Zimmer cares about whens the next big action movie with Leonardo Decaprio so he can get his (insert random amount of monopoly money here).

Soundcloud is a holding space, a gallery. If you can't apply your work you can have the highest played song on soundcloud and it wouldn't mean shit if you're not moving out of your chair.

------------------
Holy crap, I can haz a signature now?

DJ Planetside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to DJ Planetside
ms_ (12-12-2013)
Old 12-12-2013, 01:36 PM   #12
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 111010
Thanked 2,220 Times in 1,297 Posts

"Soundcloud VIP", "Cloud Dominator"... Those names, ugh...

Here's what I've got:
Cloud Conqueror
Cloud Slayer
CloudPlaysHunter
InstantFameCloud
YOURAGODcloud
SoundWantToBeFamousCloud
MyMusicIsShitButIWantToBeFamousLikeGuettaCloud
LetsPretendThatPeopleCareAboutYourMusicCloud

At least I know that plays I get on my SC are actually real.

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 02:18 PM   #13
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153410
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
"Soundcloud VIP", "Cloud Dominator"... Those names, ugh...

Here's what I've got:
Cloud Conqueror
Cloud Slayer
CloudPlaysHunter
InstantFameCloud
YOURAGODcloud
SoundWantToBeFamousCloud
MyMusicIsShitButIWantToBeFamousLikeGuettaCloud
LetsPretendThatPeopleCareAboutYourMusicCloud

At least I know that plays I get on my SC are actually real.
Lucky! My 10 per day are all fake. Is there a way to decrease your number of plays?
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:43 PM   #14
rootjazz
Learning The Ropes
rootjazz is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

As it is being discussed here I hope it is ok to post this If not, am sure an admin can remove... If anyone is interested in Soundcloud promotion / automation, then recommend you check out soundcloudmanager.com It has many uses from the aforementioned stats boosting / advanced search and filter options / manage multiple accounts / user interaction generation and everything else you could possibly want to promote your music on soundcloud. Obviously it isn't for everyone, as the negative comments towards similar programs / concepts have shown ;-), hell some are even outright hostile, but whatever, each to their own
rootjazz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:41 PM   #15
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 94650
Thanked 1,867 Times in 1,244 Posts

epeenstroker.com
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:12 AM   #16
White Noise
Ghostly
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 16660

------------------
Also, check this out.

White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to White Noise
PROton42 (03-08-2017)
Old 03-08-2017, 09:24 AM   #17
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 36100
Thanked 4,155 Times in 2,711 Posts

Quote:
Yep, these companies dispatch thousands of robot accounts to guarantee people will pay for their service. What's worse is that all of this straight up fabricates the experience of the websites they infest, creating a completely non-genuine "social media platform".

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 01:32 PM   #18
FTD
Ghostly
FTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MC
MC Status: 3462155

Quote:
Originally Posted by scyn View Post
Again - check out http://www.cloudkillers.com/. It might be what you're after as it's a bit more human than some of the other options.
Just tried that based on this thread. It's like chat roulette but with the same 12 shitty trap songs instead of penises

I think I preferred the penises.

Advertisements

------------------
FTD is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to FTD
PROton42 (03-09-2017)