Russian Power Electronics Music?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 07-16-2013, 04:50 AM   #1
skygge
Learning The Ropes
skygge is on a distinguished road
MC Status: 10
Russian Power Electronics Music?

Hi besides Sacred Youth who's music I cant find to download does anybody know of any other Russian Power Electronics bands? Any that are in russian? any thing you can post would be great.

Advertisements

skygge is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
Artificial Sun
Learning The Ropes
Artificial Sun will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Re: Russian Power Electronics Music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygge View Post
Hi besides Sacred Youth who's music I cant find to download does anybody know of any other Russian Power Electronics bands? Any that are in russian? any thing you can post would be great.
Check RACOON_7 or TATLUM
Artificial Sun is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Electric Resistance - H+
Thanks to Artificial Sun
PROton42 (01-14-2014)
Old 01-14-2014, 01:51 AM   #3
Necrobot
Minor Glitch
Necrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460

I played a harsh noise tour with a couple of Russian friends, they play under .nyctalops. and MAAAA -- i'm sure you'll be able to find them. Maybe not so much straight up P.E but decide for yourself I suppose.
Necrobot is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:39 AM   #4
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153410
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,151 Posts

.nyctalops. is so good. Definitely on the harsh noise end, though. These aren't Russian, but Navicon Torture Technologies and Bloodyminded are pretty awesome.

For some good Russian stuff that isn't exactly power electronics (sorry), I'd have to still recommend Black Dandelion, Хаос-Модуль, and Ptarkh
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:15 AM   #5
Necrobot
Minor Glitch
Necrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of lightNecrobot is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
.nyctalops. is so good. Definitely on the harsh noise end, though. These aren't Russian, but Navicon Torture Technologies and Bloodyminded are pretty awesome.

For some good Russian stuff that isn't exactly power electronics (sorry), I'd have to still recommend Black Dandelion, Хаос-Модуль, and Ptarkh

Yeah his work is great! His live sets in Poland were fantastic-- also a lovely guy. Some links to tracks from artists you recommended would be great!
Old 01-15-2014, 08:31 AM   #6
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153410
Thanked 3,068 Times in 2,151 Posts

^ Oddly enough, the last 3 that I mentioned all gave their albums out for free, so I can share those here. It just might take a while to upload
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:34 AM   #7
Necrobot
Minor Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
^ Oddly enough, the last 3 that I mentioned all gave their albums out for free, so I can share those here. It just might take a while to upload

It would be highly appreciated. I could upload some stuff for you as well if you let me know what you're interested in!
Old 06-24-2014, 12:58 PM   #8
Darth Bathory
Regular Freak
Darth Bathory is a jewel in the roughDarth Bathory is a jewel in the roughDarth Bathory is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

A few years ago the Susan Lawly label put out an anthology called "Extreme Music From Russia" which is certainly worth chasing down. It may not be up-to-the-minute given it is a few years old, but there are definitely some interesting sounds on offer.
Darth Bathory is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Darth Bathory
Kvlt O))) (06-24-2014)
Old 06-24-2014, 04:39 PM   #9
gkr
Regular Freak
gkr will become famous soon enough
Riga
MC Status: 60

Last year I had the pleasure of performing together with some russian noisers in Paris, at Analogies Post-Soviétiques event. "Kryptogen Rundfunk" is the name of one of those russian projects that played there, sound-wise it's a noisy ambient.

Advertisements

gkr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote