[Trade][For Sale] (Brighton, UK) DSI Evolver Desktop
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 06-13-2013, 09:27 PM   #1
FunkMasterBrown
Bastard!!!IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222279334
Thanked 2,563 Times in 1,711 Posts
[Trade][For Sale] (Brighton, UK) DSI Evolver Desktop

Hi. so i want to swap my evolver for some of your stuff. really im looking for other people in the UK but if youre from elsewhere im sure we can work something out.

the thing is in top condition, there isnt a single mark or scratch on the whole thing and i have barely used it. i got it from another member on this forum (Steeboo) and that guy has a collection of very expensive kit so it has been looked after.

ideally i would want another synth but other than microphones im ready to see what youve got.

im happy to recieve stuff of less value than the evolver with a bit of money or i might even pay a bit of money if youve got something worth like 400 quid.

i may even consider some stuff that isnt musical. if you have a mopho and want to upgrade id be very interested. surprise me.

heres a pic to prove im not lying:
nice one

Advertisements

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote