Anyone here like to come on the radio to talk about their music and stuff?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 04-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
Benwaa
Icon14 Anyone here like to come on the radio to talk about their music and stuff?

Yup, as the title says...

if you're in a timezone that's convenient for calling from the UK between 8-10pm UK time and would like t come on air to talk about your music and have a couple of your tracks played. PLEASE PM me

I'd like to hope that there's enough of u on here to have almost one different artst a week.

there are certain styles of music the show doesn't play such as cub bangers, electro house, cheese etc etc but none the less if you're totally unsure about your music style get in touch anyway!

woooooo!!!!111!111!!1!!1!

Advertisements

Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:31 PM   #2
FunkMasterBrown
Bastard!!!IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222279284
Thanked 2,562 Times in 1,710 Posts
Re: Anyone here like to come on the radio to talk about heir tomorrow?

id love to tbh but id be way too nervous due to me being a retard

apologies for not listening in ages btw

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
nametag
Radial Developer
nametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2210

hm tempting, but I don't think my phone will allow me to call out of country. I did pm you about possibly getting a song played however.
nametag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:44 PM   #4
Benwaa

^^ i got it and will be playing it on tomorrows show! just not got around to replying yet. also i'd be calling you, so it's something we can do soon for sure

FMB - nobody goes full retard!

so yeah, come on the show! i'll make it easy and relaxing as possible for you!
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:50 PM   #5
nametag
Radial Developer
nametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond reputenametag has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
^^ i got it and will be playing it on tomorrows show! just not got around to replying yet. also i'd be calling you, so it's something we can do soon for sure

Well if you are calling me, that sounds great. We might want to try a test call first, to make sure I can receive your call. I await your pm.
nametag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:52 PM   #6
FunkMasterBrown
Bastard!!!IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222279284
Thanked 2,562 Times in 1,710 Posts

Quote:

lol

thanks man, ill have a think about it. i find you really easy to talk to anyway tbh (in the brief amount of time weve had a chat)

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:58 PM   #7
Benwaa

then confirm with me tonight so we can plot it!
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:07 AM   #8
Benwaa
Re: Anyone here like to come on the radio to talk about their tomorrow?

anyone else interested? it's free promo...
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #9
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 151160
Thanked 3,023 Times in 2,248 Posts

It amazes me how slow folks are on here to promo their work out there! I mean, I clicked on the link for this thread, expecting to see a few more posts from members jumping on this..but such a small response to a solid offer like this is totally stupid!

I'd do it myself if my music were up to it and fitted the show..which is doesn't in general..but most members stuff I've heard on here would fit right in and it's beyond me why you guys are not jumping on this right away!

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:18 AM   #10
Benwaa

^^ "I would do it if..." is not good enough, the format of the show is changing a bit so you could come on AM, so lets sort it out for one show soon!
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:21 AM   #11
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Quote:
^^ "I would do it if..." is not good enough, the format of the show is changing a bit so you could come on AM, so lets sort it out for one show soon!
Well bugger me sideways, Ben, you sneaky sod..format changing no less! In what way may I ask..or are you keeping things under wraps for the time being?

And, yeah, I'd love to get a slice of your promo pie.

------------------
Old 04-11-2013, 12:49 PM   #12
Benwaa

tune in to find out and er.. also i'll pm you in due course to set it up
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #13
A.M

Quote:
tune in to find out and er.. also i'll pm you in due course to set it up
Cheers, my good man..looking forward to both.

------------------
Old 04-11-2013, 03:48 PM   #14
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 81900
Thanked 1,612 Times in 1,086 Posts

Am at work during that time and if I wasn't I would be the most boring interview ever.

So tell me about your music.
Uhmmmm.......
Well, what is your inspiration?
Er.....
What do you like to listen to normally?
Eh.........

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Oatbag
Numerical (04-12-2013)
Old 04-11-2013, 04:00 PM   #15
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 35750
Thanked 4,148 Times in 2,706 Posts

I'd be totally interested. If the mumble is still working for you we could use that. I'll send you a PM

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #16
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199643868
Thanked 4,892 Times in 3,158 Posts

Okay yeah I'd be down to do this too at some point in the future.
My only problem is I don't have much to promote, so to speak. Ive got one old track and an interview i conducted on my sc now, thats it. I mean I am working on a record now (my first) but its slow going.

Other than that I've got a few tracks out there but no proper body of work to speak of.

I do love to talk about the creative process, what inspires me, my way of doing things etc. though...

Last edited by RFJ; 04-11-2013 at 04:25 PM..
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to RFJ
Old 04-12-2013, 01:20 AM   #17
MKoussa
-_\\\
MKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MCMKoussa is a savage MC
Kansas City
MC Status: 62780155

SHOOT HECK YES i'M DOWN.

I mean, I'm releasing an EP tomorrow!!!

------------------
Out Now! Free Download

http://www.MKoussa.com/
MKoussa is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:40 AM   #18
Benwaa

Ok this is turning out cool. It'll now be who wants to come on the radio show (not tomorrow)
I want to get all of you in bear with me as we get through having you all on one week at a time

Keep em coming as it'd be cool to have an idmf guy on each week if possible
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:08 PM   #19
A.M

Quote:
..I want to get all of you in bear with me as we get through having you all on one week at a time ..
Dude..I know there's a typo in there somewhere..but please clarify for me..should that read..

a) I want to get all of you in bed with me as we get through having you all on one week at a time

b) I want to get all of you in beer with me as we get through having you all on one week at a time

c) I want to get all of you on board with me as we get through having you all on one week at a time

d) I want to get all of you to bear with me as we get through having you all on one week at a time

Just asking..

------------------
Old 04-12-2013, 03:20 PM   #20
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 81900
Thanked 1,612 Times in 1,086 Posts

Quote:
I want to get all of you in me as we get through having you all on one week at a time
Likely this.

Advertisements

------------------
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Oatbag
A.M (04-12-2013)