Peg Solitaire Game
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Modular software & programming MaxMSP, Reaktor, Pure Data, Jeskola BUZZ, and other modular programs. Any questions relating to these programs (patching, favorite ensembles) should be posted in this forum.

Old 15-10-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11478454
Peg Solitaire Game

Soo... I was recently working out some bugs in this and figuring out max/msp's function to make patches into standalone programs, and so I decided to upload the version I have of it...

It's peg solitaire, which is like checkers but pieces move horizontally and vertically instead of diagonal, and there's only one player. The object of the game is to leave behind as few pieces as possible, and if you can get it so there's only one peg left at the center of the board, that's a bonus.

It was neat figuring out the design.

So here is the program, made in Max/MSP. This should only be able to work in Windows. I can make a Mac version fairly quickly if anyone wants to try it:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness --- facebook
CHECK OUT THE LATEST BEAT BATTLE!!

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote