The web blog roll call
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion Chat about IDMf label releases goes here.

Old 11-12-2017, 12:31 PM   #1
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269467358
Thanked 2,875 Times in 1,904 Posts
The web blog roll call

Hi guys,
In an attempt to increase the reach of out releases, we're looking at updating the list of websites/blogs/labels that receive our "new release" email.

So, we need some input on your end, can you list the websites/blogs you usually check for new music?

Advertisements

------------------
Automageddon is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Automageddon
relic (11-12-2017)
Old 11-12-2017, 01:38 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 187110
Thanked 3,742 Times in 2,785 Posts
Re: The web blog roll call

A few that come to mind are [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
There's a bit of both diverse styles and crossover going on there between them, that tends to cover all bases for me. There are others, but I tend to keep checking these out most of the time.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 03:43 PM   #3
Dr. Sleaze
IDMf Artist
Dr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond reputeDr. Sleaze has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not who or where you think I am.
MC Status: 5910

Off hand: Louder Than War [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

The Electricity Club: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

The other place I often look at is DarkScene, but this is a link hosting site for pirated music. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Dr. Sleaze is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 04:23 PM   #4
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8549030
Thanked 7,162 Times in 5,080 Posts

Thanks Auto, I should have just made this post myself. End of the semester/holiday craft show for the store has be a bit absent lately.

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote