Noise from one earphone
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 23-05-2016, 03:22 PM   #1
tokian
Analog Lurker
tokian will become famous soon enoughtokian will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110
Noise from one earphone

So recently i noticed that the left headphone of my akgs 702 produced some kind of noise on low/mid-low frequencies . It does NOT happen when i used my phone to play the same sound. At least i can say that the problem is not with my headphones( they are less that a half year old ) . Do anyone knows what the problem might be? note that my audio interfact is almost 2 years old but i dont see any reason from making this kind of mess. anw thanks.

Advertisements

tokian is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 03:45 PM   #2
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214390048
Thanked 2,832 Times in 1,764 Posts
Re: Noise from one earphone

Is the source the audio interface? Have you found the source?
Have you tried counter-panning the master output (software mixer), so that L becomes R (and R becomes L) on the output of your audio interface? Have you tried using other headphones and does the problem percist?

Advertisements

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote