DSI Tempest new OS is coming
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 23-05-2016, 01:38 PM   #1
2oo3
Radial Developer
2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future2oo3 has a brilliant future
Mechelen
MC Status: 1510
DSI Tempest new OS is coming

I don't if there are any tempest users on this forum but here you go.

I don't how to incorporate a . jpg file that's not on the internet. So I copy-pasted Roger Linn's comment on dsi forum- link [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Re: Help Make Tempest Dave's Priority
Postby roger_linn Fri May 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi all,
John was very helpful in our conversation, for which I'm very thankful. That said, I may have mislead him about timeframe and don't want to unrealistically raise expectations. I won't be posting any details until I've been able to more thoroughly test what we've got so far and am ready to release a beta version. My best guess is that will be closer to a week or two but it's hard to say. If it does pass internal testing well, I do think you'll be pleased with what Chris and the DSI guys have been able to accomplish.
Thanks,
Roger

Sorry for this messy post

But i'ts my first thread, and to me this is huge.

Advertisements

------------------
I don't have to be right, I just have to provoke your thoughts
2oo3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:56 AM   #2
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 63160
Thanked 1,263 Times in 930 Posts
Re: DSI Tempest new OS is coming

Yes, there are Tempest users in this forum.

Advertisements

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote