Found this peer-peer hardware network, thought I'd share.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 25-02-2016, 10:14 PM   #1
agent
Deep Underground
agent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MCagent is a savage MC
SEATTLE
MC Status: 526870
Found this peer-peer hardware network, thought I'd share. (free services till march 3

I've always thought "how cool would it be to be a part of a vast collective of musicians/sound designers and so on who would borrow back and forth each others gear.

Kinda the same thing going on here, and Attack Magazine has some deal it sounds like allowing their readers/embers to get in on the action for free until march 3rd.

More to read at the link, but in a nut shell, there a bunch of members, gear is listed, you send em sound files, they process your shit and send it back all analog wiggly and stuff, or digital too I'm sure

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

never heard of the "audiohut" before, sounds like it works on same principles of remotely mastering /mixing your tracks, but more for processing sounds than mastering.

Last edited by agent; 25-02-2016 at 11:18 PM..

Advertisements

agent is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to agent
NChil10 (26-02-2016)
Old 26-02-2016, 11:24 AM   #2
NChil10
Granular Poster
NChil10 is a name known to allNChil10 is a name known to allNChil10 is a name known to allNChil10 is a name known to allNChil10 is a name known to allNChil10 is a name known to all
Sheffield
MC Status: 610
Re: Found this peer-peer hardware network, thought I'd share.

I'd just signed up to this before I read your post. Sounds like a cool idea, and interested to see how it works in practice. Just need to make something worth sending through their gear now.

Advertisements

NChil10 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote