[Techno/Indus] Sons of Achab - Cave vin (live tool)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 06-01-2017, 06:00 PM   #1
Sons of Achab
IDMf Artist
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 4110
[Techno/Indus] Sons of Achab - Cave vin (live tool)

Once again I've got stems of a track on which I'd like some thoughts about the mix. The stems are meant to be played live so the arrangement is not definitive. What I did here is just to export the stems together with nothing on the master bus.

I know that many of you here have better ears than me, so if something sounds bad, let me know, that would be really appreciated!

(if the private souncloud link doesn't work please click this link: )
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------

------------
Soma
Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Techno/Indus] Sons of Achab - Cave vin (live tool).
Old 12-01-2017, 11:09 AM   #2
Cat3
Deep Underground
Cat3 is a savage MCCat3 is a savage MCCat3 is a savage MCCat3 is a savage MCCat3 is a savage MCCat3 is a savage MCCat3 is a savage MCCat3 is a savage MCCat3 is a savage MCCat3 is a savage MCCat3 is a savage MC
MC Status: 13439
Re: [Techno/Indus] Sons of Achab - Cave vin (live tool)

usually this kind of techno needs a punchier kick, which I really miss here. also, try sidechaining all the texture stuff so that ducks when the (new) kick beats!

------------------
Cat3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 09:46 AM   #3
Sons of Achab
IDMf Artist
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 4110
Re: [Techno/Indus] Sons of Achab - Cave vin (live tool)

Thanks for the inputs, I'll try it!

Advertisements

------------------

------------
Soma
Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote