[ambient/drone] ms - defiance
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 21-04-2017, 10:42 PM   #1
ms_
IDMf Artist
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 121210
Thanked 2,424 Times in 1,413 Posts
[ambient/drone] ms - defiance

Destructive wall of texture with an absolute distortion overkill.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

let me know what you think.

Advertisements

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [ambient/drone] ms - defiance.
Old 21-04-2017, 10:59 PM   #2
Artificer
Ghostly
Artificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MC
Southern Hell
MC Status: 35060
Re: [ambient/drone] ms - defiance

You know I love it. So forcefully peaceful. Makes me drift off into robotic bliss.

It's not really the kind of thing you critique. You either like it or you don't. If you like it (having made it) then it's a hit. Maybe more bass to make my heart palpitate would be my only suggestion.
Artificer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 12:10 AM   #3
Morgen
Savage Mad Cunt
Morgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MC
Kiel at the Baltic Sea
MC Status: 51238006

That's exactly the point.. "It's not really the kind of thing you critique. You either like it or you don't."
Cosmic maelstrom.
Like I said on SC.. Always blazing

------------------
www.soundcloud.com/morgenwurde
www.soundcloud.com/coccus

My new album Assassinous Act, a soundtrack for a fictitious thriller:
http://www.idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=147294
Morgen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 02:40 PM   #4
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 190410
Thanked 3,808 Times in 2,835 Posts

Like I said over on SC, this is both epic and masterful..though many won't even take the time to listen to it..or "get it" even if they do..which is their loss and a total shame. I'm a complete sucker for this kind of textured drone, which many seem to think is easy to do, but few seem to actually pull it off with the level of effect evident here.

In short, I love it..but then this is right up my ally anyway..totally my kind of thing, so that's no surprise.

Are you going to make this available to download..I could rip it, but just want to show respect..one artist to another.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2017, 07:18 PM   #5
DoomBrain
Analog Lurker
DoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 710

Fantastic sound scape, great for a film or doc.

Advertisements

DoomBrain is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote