Drum & Bass Heads: Where are you from? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Breakcore / Breakbeat / Drum & Bass Discussion of music similar to Noisia, Amon Tobin, Venetian Snares, Prodigy.

Old 28-02-2017, 07:53 PM   #41
MFXxx
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1840577
Re: Drum & Bass Heads: Where are you from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuralPunk View Post
Lived around there for years.
Shire kru represent.
Whereabouts?

Advertisements

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 09:28 AM   #42
totes antenna
TOO on fleek
totes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond reputetotes antenna has a reputation beyond repute
Skyway Patrol
MC Status: 9910

first of all i dont care, i been a producer for liek 18 years or something and been trying to get the amens right and now that i quit tryin and moving on to another genre all together i finally figured out how the amens work and im piussed but i can never return to that genre. (which is drum and bass)
totes antenna is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2017, 01:12 AM   #43
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105318089

Quote:
Originally Posted by totes antenna View Post
first of all i dont care, i been a producer for liek 18 years or something and been trying to get the amens right and now that i quit tryin and moving on to another genre all together i finally figured out how the amens work and im piussed but i can never return to that genre. (which is drum and bass)
Nonsense, Just throw it into whatever you're doing these days. If you can mix it, you can be it.

------------------
:notafinga: Make synths 1984 again.
jVs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 09:01 PM   #44
DoomBrain
Analog Lurker
DoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to beholdDoomBrain is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 710

Small Lincolnshire town, North UK.

No DNB scene, no dance music scene... just SHIT.
DoomBrain is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 07:44 AM   #45
Stressshot
Minor Glitch
Stressshot will become famous soon enough
Helsinki
MC Status: 60

Finland, Helsinki. Scene is small just couple of movements here.
Stressshot is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 04:43 PM   #46
Wasteface
Minor Glitch
Wasteface is just really niceWasteface is just really niceWasteface is just really niceWasteface is just really niceWasteface is just really nice
Brizzle!
MC Status: 410

Bristol! UK

Advertisements

Wasteface is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Matrix - Gap The Mind