Perfect music for a situation?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 22-10-2013, 11:50 PM   #1
The Killingbird
Minor Glitch
The Killingbird is just really niceThe Killingbird is just really niceThe Killingbird is just really niceThe Killingbird is just really niceThe Killingbird is just really nice
MC Status: 410
Perfect music for a situation?

So I was driving recklessly down a bendy scenic woodland road at night blasting Noisia and I just felt like the music tied in with what I was doing so well, just made me feel so energized. Definitely established more of a liking for drum n bass for me.

So my question is: What other artists/songs/genres do you feel are perfect for certain situations? Really curious.

There is a lot of popular music out there that I just don't get and I want to see what others have to say.

Another example of good music for a certain situation for me is when i get off work I like to lay in my bed and listen to Eric Prydz or some of Aphex Twin's ambient stuff. Lets me chill before I get up and "attempt" to accomplish things.

Advertisements

The Killingbird is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2013, 12:08 AM   #2
Nyul
Nyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MC
MC Status: 25010
Re: Perfect music for a situation?

Rosetta always fits for me, their catalogue spans almost all the emotions needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jlynrC5g9A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAzXH9k-p0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJBEaoNJz1o

No seriously this guys have been my go to music for the last two - three years.
They were always there when I felt bad. I owe them so much.

------------------
Nyul is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #3
Hansen
Minor Glitch
Hansen will become famous soon enoughHansen will become famous soon enough
London/Dusseldorf
MC Status: 110

I listen to Uppermost while backcountry skiing. Perfect fit.
Hansen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #4
Cynos
Microknight
Cynos is a splendid one to beholdCynos is a splendid one to beholdCynos is a splendid one to beholdCynos is a splendid one to beholdCynos is a splendid one to beholdCynos is a splendid one to behold
San Carlos de Bariloche
MC Status: 660

Some "organic" morning psytrance is good while traveling by car at the Patagonian forests, principally at morning hours.

Also, some IDM, downtempo, dub techno or future garage is not bad for rainy days.

Advertisements

Cynos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote