[Chill/House] Andy McG - Injustice
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-12-2013, 10:20 AM   #1
AndyMcG
Soundwave Mangler
AndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of light
Fife
MC Status: 460
[Chill/House] Andy McG - Injustice

Not a huge fan of putting my Music up in the listening booth .... Never know if i will get told to go home, open up my laptop, uninstall Ableton, then smash everything up and never touch another Plug-in again haha ! But ah well i thought some feedback would be nice ....

Any feedback is appreciated, if you like it great thank you, if not be nice

Tracks in my sig !

Advertisements

------------------
New Track Below ! | On FB - Www.Facebook.Com/AndyMcGMusic | Online Www.AndyMcGOfficial.Com
AndyMcG is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Chill/House] Andy McG - Injustice.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:14 AM   #2
wipeout
Sample Destroyer
wipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MC
San Francisco, CA
MC Status: 2023647
Re: [Chill/House] Andy McG - Injustice

it needs a longer period with no kick( as in some break down area with something melodic, maybe some synth melody thing or strings that play support. also, after the first drop plays for a bit, you need a hi hat rhythm to drop in with a combo of open/closed hats, that's what i am waiting for the whole time. Also the intro is lacking, it needs something else to make it sound like more than a kick playing. Sorry about the punctuation errors, i'm just lazy. That's just my constructive criticism to make it sound better to me! the build up is nice.

------------------
wipeout is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #3
AndyMcG
Soundwave Mangler
AndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of lightAndyMcG is a glorious beacon of light
Fife

Quote:
Originally Posted by wipeout View Post
it needs a longer period with no kick( as in some break down area with something melodic, maybe some synth melody thing or strings that play support. also, after the first drop plays for a bit, you need a hi hat rhythm to drop in with a combo of open/closed hats, that's what i am waiting for the whole time. Also the intro is lacking, it needs something else to make it sound like more than a kick playing. Sorry about the punctuation errors, i'm just lazy. That's just my constructive criticism to make it sound better to me! the build up is nice.
Advice taking, thanks for the feedback !

------------------
New Track Below ! | On FB - Www.Facebook.Com/AndyMcGMusic | Online Www.AndyMcGOfficial.Com
Old 06-12-2013, 12:33 PM   #4
Fighta Pilot
Microknight
Fighta Pilot is a splendid one to beholdFighta Pilot is a splendid one to beholdFighta Pilot is a splendid one to beholdFighta Pilot is a splendid one to beholdFighta Pilot is a splendid one to beholdFighta Pilot is a splendid one to beholdFighta Pilot is a splendid one to behold
London
MC Status: 760

The kick sounds very well produced! As does the track overall. I enjoyed listening to it.

But I agree with the above - where are the hats?

Although it's a minimal track, I think it does need some kind of hook to maintain interest. Maybe the hook could come from a really nice hat pattern...just a thought!
Fighta Pilot is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #5
AndyMcG
Soundwave Mangler
Fife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighta Pilot View Post
The kick sounds very well produced! As does the track overall. I enjoyed listening to it.

But I agree with the above - where are the hats?

Although it's a minimal track, I think it does need some kind of hook to maintain interest. Maybe the hook could come from a really nice hat pattern...just a thought!
Thanks aswell for the feedback ! I guess Hats is something i should look at in future ... I'll keep it in mind !

Advertisements

------------------