[Electro] we sell boxes - Untitled Electro Track #1
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 30-01-2018, 05:23 PM   #1
FTD
IDMf Artist
FTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MC
MC Status: 3464855
[Electro] we sell boxes - Untitled Electro Track #1

In the wake of more prominent producers slagging off both analogue hardware and people dabbling in electro because there’s been a few features on it, here’s a new track from me. It’s a slight departure from previous techno efforts, written primarily with the TR-8, Elektron Machinedrum and Analog Four.

Last edited by FTD; 30-01-2018 at 05:31 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
FTD is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electro] we sell boxes - Untitled Electro Track #1.
Old 30-01-2018, 06:08 PM   #2
Inna Selez
Radial Developer
Inna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of lightInna Selez is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460
Re: [Electro] we sell boxes - Untitled Electro Track #1

Man, this video is really creepy...
Inna Selez is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 07:00 PM   #3
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 200060
Thanked 4,001 Times in 2,976 Posts

Loved both the track and the video..really solid work on both. Sorry, I don't really have anything to offer other than that. Great work as usual.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 09:23 PM   #4
pkreegi
Sample Destroyer
pkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1510

multiple times i found myself wanting to quit, but then this song and video had some really odd constraints on me, so i was somehow forced to listen it to the end... Really good job
pkreegi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 04:04 AM   #5
JKillz
Microknight
JKillz will become famous soon enoughJKillz will become famous soon enough
USA
MC Status: 110

This vid is so cool in a disturbing and awkward way lol.

Anyways, the track is pretty sweet. Has a lot of catchy effect work that makes it very interesting and good variation of parts. The drums stood out to me as the area that can benefit from some tweaks, but this is more personal tastes. I felt that the beat was stale after awhile and I was not a fan of the snare choice. However, in the grand scheme of things, it does have its own unique charm.

Overall, well done, very interesting track
JKillz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 02:37 PM   #6
FTD
IDMf Artist
FTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MCFTD is a savage MC
MC Status: 3464855

Thank you all for taking the time to watch, I really appreciate that and the positive replies.

Cheers

------------------
FTD is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:15 PM   #7
ms_
IDMf Artist
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 124360
Thanked 2,487 Times in 1,458 Posts

did you just secretly film some random people doing their regular daily yoga exercise?

anyway, cool track. Not my style but it has this industrial vibe. A quite minimal and sparse at most of it but this intentional idea of yours creates that atmosphere that works really well with that yoga tutorial video from expertvillage.

Last edited by ms_; 02-02-2018 at 10:20 PM..

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 10:45 AM   #8
PPNDP
Radial Developer
PPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1760

The video is well composed with the track - bizarre and surreal, like Lynch movies . Generally, I really like the style you represent, with elements of electro, techno, lo-fi and old-school vibe. The sounds you use are interesting. Can't really add anything about technical aspects, as I love the whole atmosphere.
PPNDP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 04:53 AM   #9
6klop
IDMf's latest spammer
6klop will become famous soon enough6klop will become famous soon enough
Dieppe
MC Status: 110

Creepy video and creepy sound ! That clearly original music, that's good ! Nice job !

Advertisements

6klop is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote