Looking for a partner to produce with
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 02-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
Siloh
Microknight
Siloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MC
Long beach cali
MC Status: 43693
Looking for a partner to produce with

HEy everyone im looking for someone that is dedicated to producing house or trance tracks iv been producing for about 3 months now and i have learned a ton id love to work with someone have a partnership going on if any of you guys want hit me up thank you for your time )

Advertisements

Siloh is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
alcapwne
Granular Poster
alcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MC
Menifee Ca
MC Status: 2078469
Re: Looking for a partner to produce with

What did you have in mind? - temecula california

------------------

Internet Friends[Jake's Merix]
alcapwne is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
Galactik7
Learning The Ropes
Galactik7 is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 15

That sounds pretty cool! What programs do you prefer using? Also, any sort of deadline you would want some recordings done?
Galactik7 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #4
Galactik7
Learning The Ropes
Galactik7 is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 15

If you want to get a feel for my sound, I've been doing electronic music for a few years now.

It's a rough track, I still plan on cleaning it up. I'd appreciate collaborating however, and any ideas that you have as well!

Galactik7 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Deadmau5
Old 03-03-2012, 01:12 AM   #5
Siloh
Microknight
Siloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MCSiloh is a savage MC
Long beach cali

Iv been thinking of like making a group or so like just one more producer kind of like above and beyond how they have like 3 people in a group i just want someone else to put ideas out on the table and i use FL studio 10 and i manly work with house and trance http://soundcloud.com/siloh/siloh-all-nighter Heres a track i made in like a day lol not that good but still its something thanks for the listen and damn temecula is really closet to me i live in hemet like right over the mountain.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:55 AM   #6
rockerdude427
Microknight
rockerdude427 will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

I'd be up for that. However house isnt something i have soooo much expierience with...I'm more into dubstep or hip hop

also add me on skype if u want i added u im jaykorn1

------------------

Finally changed sig track lol
rockerdude427 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:58 AM   #7
alcapwne
Granular Poster
alcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MCalcapwne is a savage MC
Menifee Ca
MC Status: 2078469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siloh View Post
Iv been thinking of like making a group or so like just one more producer kind of like above and beyond how they have like 3 people in a group i just want someone else to put ideas out on the table and i use FL studio 10 and i manly work with house and trance http://soundcloud.com/siloh/siloh-all-nighter Heres a track i made in like a day lol not that good but still its something thanks for the listen and damn temecula is really closet to me i live in hemet like right over the mountain.
Yeah I actually live in menifee and so does a friend on here who deal with minimal and house I'm sure he would be up for something aswell

------------------

Internet Friends[Jake's Merix]
alcapwne is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:28 AM   #8
Siloh
Microknight
Long beach cali

Fersure dude that sounds good yea im not too good with dubstep i can deff use some help with that haha and yea menifee is pretty chill i dont go there much. (and i added you on skype bro)
Old 03-03-2012, 04:59 AM   #9
Siloh
Microknight
Long beach cali

@alcapwne you should send me a link to your friends house music? if he has any out
Old 07-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #10
jhvalente2012
Learning The Ropes
jhvalente2012 is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

I'm in.... i am new in producing too... i'm brazillian... i already have one song on youtube... and i want a partner to work with too....

why don't we make a group ? Like Swedish House Maafia... xD

hMy Facebook is Alonzo Sibéria Myers

My Skype: jhvalente2011br

msn: jhvalente2003@hotmail.com
jhvalente2012 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 03:45 AM   #11
liquidbass
Soundwave Mangler
liquidbass is a jewel in the roughliquidbass is a jewel in the roughliquidbass is a jewel in the rough
madison
MC Status: 260

hey im interested in make some tracks with you i also have an up comeing release on mojear records(i just started to put my tracks out there) and would love to produce with someone.skype name is sandfourman1
liquidbass is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:29 AM   #12
knarf909
Soundwave Mangler
knarf909 is a savage MCknarf909 is a savage MCknarf909 is a savage MCknarf909 is a savage MCknarf909 is a savage MCknarf909 is a savage MCknarf909 is a savage MCknarf909 is a savage MCknarf909 is a savage MCknarf909 is a savage MCknarf909 is a savage MC
San Jose, CA
MC Status: 18395255

i been trying to work with people like crazy but everyone always wimps out or flakes out.

always down!

hit me up! =]

------------------
"Have You ever had a dreamps?" http://www.soundcloud.com/frankpanduh
knarf909 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:45 AM   #13
Siloh
Microknight
Long beach cali

Fersure man i will im bassically looking for anyone that can make house and trance cuase that wat im pretty ok slightly good at making haha
Old 08-03-2012, 08:50 AM   #14
tripwave
Analog Lurker
tripwave is a savage MCtripwave is a savage MCtripwave is a savage MCtripwave is a savage MCtripwave is a savage MCtripwave is a savage MCtripwave is a savage MCtripwave is a savage MCtripwave is a savage MCtripwave is a savage MCtripwave is a savage MC
MC Status: 19975

i make all sorts of stuff, mostly electro, dubstep, hiphop, but i dabble in psy, techhouse, and minimal. feel free to check out mystuff at www.soundcloud.com/tripwave

im always looking for projects to work on/collaboration/sharing of stems etc..
tripwave is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:40 PM   #15
Siloh
Microknight
Long beach cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwave View Post
i make all sorts of stuff, mostly electro, dubstep, hiphop, but i dabble in psy, techhouse, and minimal. feel free to check out mystuff at www.soundcloud.com/tripwave

im always looking for projects to work on/collaboration/sharing of stems etc..
ur stuff is pretty good dude haha but yea im like really just based around making uplifting house and trance im not into producing dubsetp that much
Old 30-03-2012, 05:53 AM   #16
isephmusic
Learning The Ropes
isephmusic is currently spamming hard
nj

ive been producing for a short time too and need a partner thats serious. you can see i learn fast by checking out my 2 good tracks

http://soundcloud.com/iseph-1/let-it-flowrez
and
http://soundcloud.com/iseph-1/timebomb

please hit me up on facebook.com/crizthakidd
@isephmusic @icrisintel
or soundcloud.com/iseph-1

i also am starting to do DJ gigs so our music can get known will love to have a friend in the electro house music community
isephmusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 06:27 PM   #17
AudibleAssassin
Soundwave Mangler
AudibleAssassin has a spectacular aura aboutAudibleAssassin has a spectacular aura about
Chicago, IL
MC Status: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactik7 View Post
If you want to get a feel for my sound, I've been doing electronic music for a few years now.

It's a rough track, I still plan on cleaning it up. I'd appreciate collaborating however, and any ideas that you have as well!

Galactik7 - Zeus Of Spades - YouTube
nice song.

the panning on the synths tho going left and right is too much tho. Kind of hurt my ears a bit. I like the panning idea but id keep it a bit closer and tighter to the center. all the way left and right was a bit too much. nice track for sure tho.
AudibleAssassin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #18
NeonGnats
Soundwave Mangler
NeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of lightNeonGnats is a glorious beacon of light
Wyoming
MC Status: 484

I'm always up for working with new people on tracks. Check out my sounds at soundcloud.com/neongnats to see if my sound is something you'd like to work with (open for anyone really). You can contact me on my fb at Facebook.com/freelancedance
NeonGnats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:28 AM   #19
JG26Music
Analog Lurker
JG26Music is just really niceJG26Music is just really niceJG26Music is just really niceJG26Music is just really niceJG26Music is just really nice
MC Status: 422

If anyone wants to collab, I'm looking for someone to work with. I don't really stick to any genres, I like to make whatever. On that note, I'm down to work with any genre, so hit me up!
http://soundcloud.com/JG26music

------------------
JG26Music is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #20
BruceWillThis
Learning The Ropes
BruceWillThis is currently spamming hard

I've been looking to collab with someone too but I do hiphop but maybe I could start doing House since I'm starting to hate rap.

Advertisements

BruceWillThis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote