Donating??
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Suggestions & Feedback Constructive feedback space about the forum, the IDMf label, or improvements you'd like to see.

Old 13-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 180810
Thanked 3,616 Times in 2,696 Posts
Donating??

Can you please tell me where to find the "donate" button on here? I've looked, but for the life of me just can't find the bloody thing!

Also, where and how do you go about suggesting programs to add to the list of DAWS and the likes found here on the forum. I have nothing against any of the ones currently offered, but I do think there should be a few in the mix that cater for those starting out and are stepping stones for them to "learn the ropes" before moving on to one of the big boys.

Last, but not least, how do you thank another member? Is the thank button still down and out..and do you just simple thank via posting? I ask as I noticed somebody had been thanked recently, even though there doesn't seem to be a button to do that..

My thanks in advance.

AM

Last edited by A.M; 16-07-2012 at 01:36 AM..

Advertisements

A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 01:34 AM   #2
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
Re: Donating??

Is anyone there??
Old 16-07-2012, 01:45 AM   #3
CKK
Granular Poster
CKK is currently spamming hard
Chicago, Illinois
MC Status: 10

Hi AMechanics, I am new here myself. However, I believe that there is an option to 'Thank' someone under their post.
CKK is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 02:14 AM   #4
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKK View Post
Hi AMechanics, I am new here myself. However, I believe that there is an option to 'Thank' someone under their post.
Thanks for the reply, CKK. I don't see it from where I am..and I've looked a few times now. If you do find it, please let me know where exactly it is, as there are more than a few guys/girls on here who should be thanked more than they appear to be.
Old 16-07-2012, 02:18 AM   #5
Divercity
Red Gains signifies POWER
Divercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MC
MC Status: 109299477

If this is what you mean man there here you go
You can get sample packs and new banners etc. Once you get to a certain stage with your posts then you can thank

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
"Live the early years of your life like most people wont, so you can live the rest of your life like most people can't"
Divercity is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 03:12 AM   #6
A.M

Thanks for that, Divercity..much appreciated!

I that it there is a different setup for donating to the forum, going by what it said in that post..any idea how to do that, too?

AM

Advertisements