Problems of being a band member - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Theory & Composition Questions & comments about composition, arrangement, and music theory. Music rules and how to follow or break them.

Old 03-08-2012, 08:51 AM   #61
Triton64
Triton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MC
Having fun
MC Status: 22350264
Thanked 1,170 Times in 674 Posts
Re: Problems of being a band member

same shit with me.

Dude are we all just asshole band members who couldn't play well with others???... hahaha

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
The more you keep up w the board the less you'll want the OP at the top every time you open a thread you've been following and / or active in.
Triton64 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #62
mischjok
Guy with a computer
mischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MC
Not German
MC Status: 65762841

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton64 View Post

Dude are we all just asshole band members who couldn't play well with others???... hahaha
We should get along and start a band of our own.

We could call it "Former band members who couldn't play well with others".

Or FBMWCPWWO
mischjok is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:29 PM   #63
AlphaQuadrant66
Master of the LFO
AlphaQuadrant66 has a brilliant futureAlphaQuadrant66 has a brilliant futureAlphaQuadrant66 has a brilliant futureAlphaQuadrant66 has a brilliant futureAlphaQuadrant66 has a brilliant futureAlphaQuadrant66 has a brilliant futureAlphaQuadrant66 has a brilliant futureAlphaQuadrant66 has a brilliant futureAlphaQuadrant66 has a brilliant futureAlphaQuadrant66 has a brilliant futureAlphaQuadrant66 has a brilliant future
Westfalen
MC Status: 1760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlantis View Post
Are you an old band mate?!?!?! Sorry I broke up the band, dude.
If your a girl, then maybe yes However noted that Jap singer you have, sounds quite cool.
AlphaQuadrant66 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:40 PM   #64
bliprock
Minor Glitch
bliprock has a spectacular aura aboutbliprock has a spectacular aura aboutbliprock has a spectacular aura about
Brisbane
MC Status: 210

sounds like you guys need to get that band back together for that come back tour.
back to topic. I was reading the lyrics and had to remind myself it was metal right? Not christian metal is it? like the coming apocalypse stuff kinda had me thinking its like christian metal. And metal, usually is kinda not as christian? well like meant to be the antithesis or dare I say the antichrist. Look sorry if I offend, and I do not wanna have a debate about religion, but it struck me as ironic that if its metal, then the lyrics do not seem metal to me, more preachy christian rock. Some times things are som ironic I just can not tell
bliprock is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #65
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199648418
Thanked 4,983 Times in 3,204 Posts

You're wasting your time.

Mischjok is busy pouting and probably won't answer your questions.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:47 AM   #66
bliprock
Minor Glitch
bliprock has a spectacular aura aboutbliprock has a spectacular aura aboutbliprock has a spectacular aura about
Brisbane
MC Status: 210

So what you mean RFJ is that really they where his lyrics and song then, and the band member was a made up proxy for his stuff? I am getting way too cynical aren't I?
was a good thread to read. Years ago I got asked to join a band once, while jamming with some guys I knew, and I was no where near as good as they where, so they must have been desperate.They went on to win some comps then one joined the Hare Krishna's and then it was over. Thats my band story. lame I know. i would like to jam with some one or start a band as a side project but do not know enough people that have my mind set, and if they do, they already have a band or project.Thats is why I was drawn to this thread.
bliprock is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #67
unknown__artist
unknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MC
Hamburg
MC Status: 22144205

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliprock View Post
So what you mean RFJ is that really they where his lyrics and song then, and the band member was a made up proxy for his stuff? I am getting way too cynical aren't I?
Nope, he's referring to something else...

------------------
My Ep "I Am A Dead Man" is out on Xylem Records

Departure (Bonus Track) Video
Soundcloud: μ-metik
Facebook: μ-metik
Twitter:μ-metik
unknown__artist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 08:46 PM   #68
LOG123
Learning The Ropes
LOG123 is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

ummm I've never had any problems like that but try to talk to him and tell him what you think (unless he is the "overconfident leader" type and then it's just better off without him in the band
LOG123 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 09:09 PM   #69
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199648418
Thanked 4,983 Times in 3,204 Posts

Can we close this thread that mischjok made shortly before running away?

Advertisements

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote