Beat Battle from The 28th Dimensionnnn - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Beat Battles A dedicated area to discuss Beat Battle contests

Old 23-03-2016, 07:24 PM   #41
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837677
Re: Beat Battle from The 28th Dimensionnnn

OK so two subs up for the vote. I vote 7asid...

7asid

MFxx

Advertisements

MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 12:51 AM   #42
7asid
Knob Twiddler
7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute
Vancouver
MC Status: 8760

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
A quality submission, was listening when reading abotu the live play and its fitting in a good way. Love the reggae style stabs, bassline is a little off but this is a BB.

Got my vote unless something better comes along.!? Ah just realised, passed sub date/time.

SO just the two of us...again sigh....

Wish peole would get their shit together and at least put something together, shouldnt take long. Mines shite but it only took a couple of hours. Still learnt something and got to explore a new free synth.

Yeah, I don't know what happened with that bassline I must've misanalysed the overtones in the sampler. But yeah, i'm glad I scrambled to do something even if it's just a jam. I wasn't particularly inspired so it was interesting to try and summon some work ethic to try to finish this on time( still went over deadline of course). That's what I love about the bb's, it simulates me having to face the real world with my music and gets me out of the cycle of doing stuff in bursts of inspiration and leaving it unfinished and for no one to hear.

Love your track btw, dude, it's the right type of long cut that grooves just right and fades in the background carrying the hypnotic and repetitive elements smoothly without getting old or annoying. I'd be happy doing office work or something to a whole album of that vibe.

MFXxx got my vote. I think you should go for it if there's no tie breaker dude, you rocked this.

------------------
-------------------------------------------------

7asid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 02:18 AM   #43
Tsachi
i don't understand
Tsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MC
MC Status: 10210

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Here's my thing I spent maybe 6 hours or less on

An ontoformer is a thing that causes other things to exist. This can be interpreted as a planet that spends eons forming until it eventually sustains life. A life-sustaining planet is a big lumbering thing with some intense areas and some soft areas so my track has some of both I guess? Anyway the mix is shit.

------------------

Lol wut happened to the chatbox
Tsachi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Tsachi
7asid (24-03-2016)
Old 24-03-2016, 05:32 AM   #44
7asid
Knob Twiddler
7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute7asid has a reputation beyond repute
Vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsachi View Post

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Here's my thing I spent maybe 6 hours or less on

An ontoformer is a thing that causes other things to exist. This can be interpreted as a planet that spends eons forming until it eventually sustains life. A life-sustaining planet is a big lumbering thing with some intense areas and some soft areas so my track has some of both I guess? Anyway the mix is shit.

Oh my, great job, I dig the melody and arrangement. I forgot I was listening to a BB and i thought i was still listening to the spring breakers soundtrack.

------------------

Old 24-03-2016, 04:07 PM   #45
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt
mnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MC
MC Status: 25960

great stuff..

sorry i didn't finish guys, I have a super legit excuse tho. my fiancee just got out of being in rehab for 3 months on tuesday. On top of that, soundcloud is only working in embedded links atm. Yea.. I have a WIP but prolly not gonna get around to posting.

I will vote 7asid.. Mfxx is saying it don't exist no more, but I did listen to it the other day.

tsachi.. very nice! might've voted for you but it was late digging this verbed out wall of sound thing+ emotional porta lead. srsly good.

------------------
mnkvolcno is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2016, 07:26 PM   #46
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world

Taschi Thats a quality sub my friend...to be honest time wise aside, you should have won this one! Really nice track well done. Thanks for the kind words

Well weve got till midnight tonight for the votes to see where it goes....peace

------------------
Old 25-03-2016, 02:32 AM   #47
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt
mnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MC
MC Status: 25960

listened to MFXxx again.. soundcloud was being weird earlier.. I dig it. I think these are all particularly good.

------------------
mnkvolcno is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2016, 09:08 AM   #48
7asid
Knob Twiddler
Vancouver

Alrighty, I guess it's me then? That's crazy that was my most disappointing submission, i felt. I'll record some sounds for yall tomorrow!

------------------

Thanks to 7asid
mnkvolcno (25-03-2016)
Old 25-03-2016, 01:16 PM   #49
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
My own little world

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7asid View Post
Alrighty, I guess it's me then? That's crazy that was my most disappointing submission, i felt. I'll record some sounds for yall tomorrow!
Excellent, let the good times roll.

Advertisements

------------------