Cool plug-ins on sale
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 19-08-2017, 06:38 AM   #1
soundmodel
Analog Lurker
soundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant future
Finland
MC Status: 1710
Cool plug-ins on sale

So in order to not spam the "Cool sound mangling plug-ins on sale" thread with non- sound mangling plug-ins, here's a thread for informing about general plug-ins sales.

For a short time:

iZotope Neutron Elements -78%

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
soundmodel is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2017, 10:21 AM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 181510
Thanked 3,630 Times in 2,706 Posts
Re: Cool plug-ins on sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmodel View Post
So in order to not spam the "Cool sound mangling plug-ins on sale" thread with non- sound mangling plug-ins, here's a thread for informing about general plug-ins sales.

For a short time:

iZotope Neutron Elements -78%

Good idea..not sure if there's a dedicated thread on here for this already..don't think thee is, but there should be..for obvious reasons. Most other places have such a thread or section.so should we.

I'm going to post over in the suggestions and feedback section that this thread be made"sticky", so it's easy to find and come back to in future.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 03:13 PM   #3
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

In case you didn't notice..this thread has now been officially "Stuck" by Auto..much thanks for that, dude.

------------------
Old 24-08-2017, 07:34 AM   #4
soundmodel
Analog Lurker
soundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant futuresoundmodel has a brilliant future
Finland

Waves Gold -75%.

------------------
Old 25-08-2017, 11:54 AM   #5
A.M

Oracle Reverb by SoundSpot - 90% (Usual Price: €144.52 : Limited Introductory Offer Price: €14.44)

------------------
Old 25-08-2017, 07:56 PM   #6
Metaside
Soundscaper
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6560

iZotope RX Elements for 29$ (normally 129$): [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

This is a spectral audio editor (similar tools: Photosounder and SpectralLayers), an awesome tool for audio restoration, sound design, sample editing, audio mangling, applying third-party VST effects to specific frequencies and a lot of other stuff. iZotope stuff usually gets my seal of approval for good workflow features, but this one really opened up some new possibilities for sound design for me (even though I already used a lot of Photosounder before, RX is much more flexible and powerful for most uses). Also includes some simple but effective audio restoration VST plugins based on the RX software. If I understand [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
correctly, the Elements version already gives you everything you need to do the stuff I mentioned, and you can upgrade to more advanced versions later...

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2017, 09:24 PM   #7
soundmodel
Analog Lurker
Finland

Woah, these iZotope deals are really good. Bargain stuff. Especially the RX Elements, because noise reduction software used to be really expensive. And Elements already gives you most of the common ones.

The De-clip and De-click are invaluable for fixing bad samples. The De-click can also be used to soften "clicky" snares of e.g. hi-hats.

Last edited by soundmodel; 26-08-2017 at 12:25 PM..

------------------
Old 18-10-2017, 05:49 PM   #8
A.M

Dmitry Sches Audio Software just announced the release of their new synth called [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

It has some pretty nice features and is being offered at the reduced price of $69 until December 31st, when it will go up to the full price of $119. If their past offerings are anything to go by, then this should be a really good bit of kit.

------------------
Old 02-11-2017, 05:37 PM   #9
A.M

I see Waves Audio are promoting their [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
that started today (02/11/2017), with plugins from $29 and bundles from $39.

Don't really see the attraction of this one, as they've been offering their plugins on line for ages already this year for $29 each on other sites. That said, they do have a few I really like the look of, but for some reason I can never get their plugs to work on my system..my daw just doesn't see them..no matter how much I try to get they up and running.

Anyway, just thought I've mention it here for anyone interested.

------------------
Old 02-11-2017, 10:16 PM   #10
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 115710
Thanked 2,314 Times in 1,352 Posts

waves are the worst sounding plug-ins in the market, don't even bother.

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to ms_
A.M (02-11-2017)
Old 02-11-2017, 11:04 PM   #11
A.M

I had my eye on the "[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
" circular stereo auto-panner..but when I couldn't get the demo to work no matter what I tried, so I obviously didn't bother. Still, for $29, it's great value for what ti does and I know I'd put it to good use often.

But, yeah, I've read on other places online..and on here, too, I think, that folks often can't get their plugs to work or can't find folders and stuff if they do.

Shame..

------------------
Old 02-11-2017, 11:20 PM   #12
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8538630
Thanked 6,954 Times in 4,948 Posts

Previous D16 Audio Group customers check your email to get Toraverb 2 for $15 dollars (regularly $49). Considering how good the first version is, this may give Valhalla DSP a run for their money...

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
A.M (02-11-2017)
Old 02-11-2017, 11:34 PM   #13
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Previous D16 Audio Group customers check your email to get Toraverb 2 for $15 dollars (regularly $49). Considering how good the first version is, this may give Valhalla DSP a run for their money...
No sign of an email on my end..and I bought their LuSH-101 and Syntorus from them a while back. It is just today or is there end date for the deal?

I just logged into my account with them and there's no sign of any offer there either, even though they say on the site details can be found if you log into your account. There's a discount coupon for €10, which is cool of them, but it still makes it €49 at checkout on my end, after tax is added..that's a bit different to $15.

Last edited by A.M; 02-11-2017 at 11:41 PM..

------------------
Old 02-11-2017, 11:48 PM   #14
relic
IDMf SupporterModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8538630
Thanked 6,954 Times in 4,948 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
No sign of an email on my end..and I bought their LuSH-101 and Syntorus from them a while back. It is just today or is there end date for the deal?

I just logged into my account with them and there's no sign of any offer there either, even though they say on the site details can be found if you log into your account. There's a discount coupon for €10, which is cool of them, but it still makes it €49 at checkout on my end, after tax is added..that's a bit different to $15.
I apologize! My bad, you have to be a Toraverb owner for the discount : (

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
A.M (03-11-2017)
Old 03-11-2017, 12:07 AM   #15
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
I apologize! My bad, you have to be a Toraverb owner for the discount : (

Bummer..like the old adage says, "If it sounds to good to be true, then it usually is."

------------------
Old 03-11-2017, 08:38 AM   #16
soundmodel
Analog Lurker
Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
waves are the worst sounding plug-ins in the market, don't even bother.
Nah. There's more to using plug-ins than just the plug-in's "sound" and not all plug-ins have a sound.

Some Waves plug-ins have well designed parameters and UI. E.g. Doppler, C1 and C4. What makes them useful is that it's easy to use them. Which leads to more music being produced.

Also Waves NLS is imo one of the best analog summing plug-ins around.

Last edited by soundmodel; 03-11-2017 at 09:03 AM..

------------------
Old 04-11-2017, 02:28 PM   #17
A.M

The German company RIGID AUDIO currently has a pre-order offer going, where you can buy (Pre-order) their new [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
for $39.99, which will cost $199 when it goes on sale February 15th 2018. This offer is good for another 8 days at the time of writing this.

"..is a fully modular electronic music arranger and a collection of over 300 KONTAKT® multi instruments, serving pretty much most of contemporary electronic music styles and genres (pop, dance, ambient, chillout, dubstep, etc)."

NOTE: In case you haven't worked it out yet, this is for NI Kontakt, but it will work unrestricted in the free player as well.

Advertisements

------------------