Spectral plugin "SpecOps" demo video
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Non-IDMf Projects Tell us about your Non-IDMf music-based projects here. You can promote you or your label's releases, remix contests, music blogs, podcasts, radio shows and live events here. Try to add more than just spam. This is a place to involve IDMf in your projects, not just promote them.

Old 07-08-2017, 09:26 PM   #1
Xinus
Granular Poster
Xinus has a spectacular aura aboutXinus has a spectacular aura about
Copenhagen
MC Status: 160
Spectral plugin "SpecOps" demo video

Hey guys

I made this demo video with the forthcoming plugin SpecOps from Unfiltered Audio that I am currently beta testing and thought the IDM forums would be the place to share it. It's an amazing spectral plugin that is a great joy to use. Hope you like my video and track

Advertisements

------------------
Xinus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:40 AM   #2
Metaside
Sample Destroyer
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6110
Re: Spectral plugin "SpecOps" demo video

Nice track! I've been waiting for this for quite a while after hearing the first audio demo. How does it compare to Zynaptiq Wormhole and UA Fault?
Any info on a release date yet? Last I heard was that it could be a few months until a release date is announced...?

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:30 AM   #3
Xinus
Granular Poster
Xinus has a spectacular aura aboutXinus has a spectacular aura about
Copenhagen
MC Status: 160

Thanks man! I haven't tried Wormhole - not sure I can live with the long latency of these plugins.
It is a spectral toolkit with various forms of spectral processing and I'm quite sure it's a lot more gritty than, say wormhole. Fault is a pitch/frequency shifter so SpecOps is much different as you can see. The great mod system of UA plugins makes SpecOps something extraordinary. It is - on my system very very stable. Not a single crash in spite of all the crazy modulation that is going on. Check the "New things from unfiltered audio" thread in Effects on Kvraudio for news and info. There's a nice ambient video from Empty Vessel too.

------------------
Xinus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Xinus
Metaside (10-08-2017)
Old 09-08-2017, 11:59 PM   #4
Metaside
Sample Destroyer
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 6110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinus View Post
The great mod system of UA plugins makes SpecOps something extraordinary. It is - on my system very very stable. Not a single crash in spite of all the crazy modulation that is going on.
Sounds good! I like Fault, Sandman Pro and Indent especially for the modulation options and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get SpecOps, too. Right now I do most spectral manipulation in image-based editors such as Photosounder and RX and with some morph, shift and transform effects in my DAW. But at least for the stuff by Zynaptiq (which is awesome) all modulation has to be done externally, which is one of the reasons why I really want to test SpecOps before considering buying any other spectral or frequency manipulation tools...

Quote:
Check the "New things from unfiltered audio" thread in Effects on Kvraudio for news and info. There's a nice ambient video from Empty Vessel too.
Thanks, I might do that.

Advertisements

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote