[abstract/ambient/idm] sm - modules, 1/3/17
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 28-02-2017, 11:04 PM   #1
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 113810
Thanked 2,276 Times in 1,325 Posts
[abstract/ambient/idm] sm - modules, 1/3/17

a random mess that was shaped into pieces and something EP-like to make it a bit more linear and story-driven. I'm counting 7 different versions of this thing with plenty of letftovers but it's finally complete, well, at least feels complete. Complex and cinematic with a taste of idm, ambient, glitch and noise. Entire idea was a futuristic / sci-fi themed music that showcases a sharp sound design and evolving clash of textures.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

SC playlist:

as always, "name your price" option so feel free to support me.

good listening.

Advertisements

ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 09:52 AM   #2
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 34710
Re: [abstract/ambient/idm] sm - modules, 1/3/17

Posting for future gush. I haven't been this excited about new music in a while, and so far I've never heard anything remotely like it.

Did you design that cover? It fits your new sound so well.

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 03:46 PM   #3
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
Posting for future gush. I haven't been this excited about new music in a while, and so far I've never heard anything remotely like it.

Did you design that cover? It fits your new sound so well.
cool, make sure to write down your thoughts. I agree, it's pretty much genreless, awesome if you think it's something unique. I didn't try to follow any rules genre-wise and i was mainly focusing on developing my sound design skills. And yes, I did everything, that includes production and album art.

------------------
Old 01-03-2017, 07:56 PM   #4
_nanonoise_
Radial Developer
_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of_nanonoise_ has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1460

high quality production. Great work, I especially like fragmented particles & shellshock but the whole album connects very well.
congrats!
_nanonoise_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 10:57 PM   #5
Artificer
Digital Surfer
Artificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MC
Southern Hell
MC Status: 29810

It's about damn time.

Money in your pocket, music in my ear. I'll try and give you any notes I come up with after I've given it a couple of solid listens.
Artificer is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:41 PM   #6
ms_
Biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by _nanonoise_ View Post
high quality production. Great work, I especially like fragmented particles & shellshock but the whole album connects very well.
congrats!
cheers, glad you liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificer View Post
It's about damn time.

Money in your pocket, music in my ear. I'll try and give you any notes I come up with after I've given it a couple of solid listens.
that time was necessary for polishing everything even more so I could feel very confident about it. Mixing and getting those transitions between tracks right took some time, for real. Let me know your thoughts on entire thing when you have enough listens.

------------------
Old 02-04-2017, 09:58 PM   #7
ms_
Biscuits

last bump before this thread disappears completely. Modules is on spotify, google music, itunes and amazon.

links:

just for the sake of more accessibility.

ok bye

------------------
Old 07-09-2017, 05:37 PM   #8
bashnovax
Granular Poster
bashnovax is a name known to allbashnovax is a name known to allbashnovax is a name known to allbashnovax is a name known to allbashnovax is a name known to allbashnovax is a name known to all
Darvel
MC Status: 610

Digging this! Suits me just perfectly. I will be painting to this tomorrow!

Advertisements

bashnovax is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote