Open House 138 | Randy Seidman + Proff
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Members Live Sets Post your live sets & gig recordings here.

Old 04-08-2016, 11:08 AM   #1
openhouse
Soundwave Mangler
openhouse has a spectacular aura aboutopenhouse has a spectacular aura aboutopenhouse has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Open House 138 | Randy Seidman + Proff

-Subscribe for Free in iTunes | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Stream or Download at Open House | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Full Download Link: Randy Seidman + Proff | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Part I Direct Download Link: Randy Seidman | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Part II Direct Download Link: Proff | [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

-Grab on Soundcloud: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Welcome back to another episode of Open House. Some of my favorite recent jams in the first hour followed by an exclusive from the legendary progressive artist, Proff, in hour-two. Looking forward to playing this weekend with Nora En Pure at Avalon, look out for the live recording from our sets in next month's episode. This month I'm back in Asia for shows in Manila, Melaka, Kuala Lumpur, Taiwan and more. For now, turn it up.

Randy Seidman's Track List:
01) A.M.R. - World Without Color (Original Mix)
02) Adam Sobiech - All Is Gone (Original Mix)
03) A.M.R. - Time Lapse (Original Mix)
04) The Confusion - Moment of Truth (Original Mix)
05) Lesh - Evolution (Original Mix)
06) LTN. Roni Joni - In Between (Original Mix)
07) Flashtech - Hope For a Better Future (Proglifting Mix)
08) Vitodito & Talamanca - Two Seasons (Original Mix)
09) V I F - Focus On The Main (Original Mix)
10) Sebastian Weikum Pres. Junostar - Chordplay (Original Mix)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my favorite recent tunes, up next is the talented progressive artist, Proff. His tracks have been supported by the biggest names in the game, and he is one of the first artists to really influenced my taste for progressive house. It's an honor to have Proff on this show. For the next hour, Proff is in the mix.

Proff’s Track List:
Check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included such artists as Mark Lower, Chris Lake, Max Freegrant, Paul Oakenfold, Proff, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Claes Rosen, Moonbeam, any many more. Subscribe for free at the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
, or at the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes.

**First Airing: 1st WED of Every Month on DI.fm**
[11a-1p PST | 2p-4p EST | 7p-9p GMT]

To add on Facebook click [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

To follow the podcast on Twitter click [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy

Advertisements

------------------
openhouse is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - Open House 138 | Randy Seidman + Proff.