Beat Battle - Arena 51 - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Beat Battles A dedicated area to discuss Beat Battle contests

Old 17-03-2017, 03:15 AM   #61
Neuralsphere
Knob Twiddler
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
Midlands
MC Status: 9110
Re: Beat Battle - Arena 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by brb View Post
I must have a short term memory problem or something
Aliens got you spacing out :problemofficer:

Advertisements

------------------
Soundcloud|You Tube|How Do Music|Broken Beats (D&B Comp)|BB64
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2017, 06:25 AM   #62
White Noise
Eternal Echoer
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 21460

Sorry if I'm late, I wanted to go back and listen to brb's track (thanks for taking time to listen to my sub and giving some feedback after having already voted).

I gotta vote MFXX, the way the bass sample pans around in every set of headphones I've tried is too damn cool. Neuralsphere, you were a close second, both tracks had a similar oomph/bassiness that I really dug.

Thomas, I think yours had the best melody/harmony/was the most musically pleasing.

7Asid, what jumped out at me in your track was that you used the guitar sample in a kind of similar way to how I did it, so that was neat. The bass solo thing that went through a lot of the latter half and played around with the resonance was cool too, I'm a sucker for some squealing basses.

brb, the vocals were top notch, and you may have been best in line with the theme the way I think of aliens and alien sounds and stuff.

------------------
Also, check this out. Updated 10-27-17.

White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2017, 07:29 AM   #63
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1837677

Guys thanks for the votes. I've got to be honest I had not expected to win this one. Started out as a real challenge and struggled to the point that I was going give this one a miss.

I'll get something together this evening. However. I have hosted quite a few recently and would prefer to give someone else the reins for this one.
So let's play a game and mix things up.
Everyone's got till tonight to send me a link to a handful/couple of samples along with 1 rule.
I will collate the samples and rules for this BB.
That way everyone's got a chance to participate and I think it will make BB52 interesting for all.
Pm me your links and 1 rule. I will get everything else sorted with an executive decision.
How this gels with everyone?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to MFXxx
brb (17-03-2017)
Old 17-03-2017, 01:20 PM   #64
Creepr
Soundscaper
Creepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond repute
Germany
MC Status: 7360

Hey guys, sorry I did not even have time to vote...so goes my life at the moment. I will one day return to being a productive web-person. for now I gotta settle for productive family man.

------------------
Creepr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2017, 01:43 PM   #65
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepr View Post
Hey guys, sorry I did not even have time to vote...so goes my life at the moment. I will one day return to being a productive web-person. for now I gotta settle for productive family man.
Know the feeling I've got number 2 due at the end of April...it's going to be challenging. Hope the family is all well.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

------------------
Old 17-03-2017, 07:52 PM   #66
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
My own little world

Ive had a couple of PMs. Will get this together once the nippers asleep so a few more hours if anyone else can contribute.

------------------
Old 17-03-2017, 11:06 PM   #67
MFXxx
IDMf Supporter
My own little world

Its up....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Thanks to MFXxx
brb (18-03-2017)