(Trailer Music) Sounds of Asgard - Deep Space
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-02-2016, 07:18 PM   #1
_Mystik_
Your Secret Admirer
_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC_Mystik_ is a savage MC
Rhode Island
MC Status: 11210
(Trailer Music) Sounds of Asgard - Deep Space

Was playing around with EWQL Voices of Passion this morning, and made this. Voices of Passion is much more playable than I thought, I was under the impression it was just going to be a library of key assigned phrases (some are, like the arabic at the end) but the majority are playable patches, like the one in the beginning. Awesome library!

Advertisements

------------------
SyMTiK
(~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~ (~^.^)~(~^.^) ~
Berklee College of Music '21

_Mystik_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - (Trailer Music) Sounds of Asgard - Deep Space.