"Defining gear" - gear that changed your way of making music - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 30-08-2017, 11:27 PM   #141
Automageddon
Administrator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269478408
Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,049 Posts
Re: "Defining gear" - gear that changed your way of making music

Quote:
Originally Posted by localspace View Post
My Maschine, since it made me ditch my DAW and try to work with it exclusively.. my goal is to first learn it like you'd learn an instrument, and only then add more complexity to my setup gradually, like extra desktop synths.. you can never have enough desktop synths.
That is a brilliant plan, with the new built-in bass synth you can really go very far without even touching any extra effect or synth.
At the moment my hope/dream is a standalone Maschine.

Advertisements

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 01:32 AM   #142
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8564480
Thanked 7,471 Times in 5,276 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automageddon View Post
That is a brilliant plan, with the new built-in bass synth you can really go very far without even touching any extra effect or synth.
At the moment my hope/dream is a standalone Maschine.
Pretty sure Maschine 2 also comes with Massive. And a nice selection of Kontakt goodies.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 09:20 AM   #143
Automageddon
Administrator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269478408
Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,049 Posts

It does, but they now added a Maschine bass synth, same like the drum synths that were already build in, so you never have to leave the Maschine workflow, or even look up at the computer screen.

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Automageddon
relic (31-08-2017)
Old 31-08-2017, 03:31 PM   #144
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8564480
Thanked 7,471 Times in 5,276 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automageddon View Post
It does, but they now added a Maschine bass synth, same like the drum synths that were already build in, so you never have to leave the Maschine workflow, or even look up at the computer screen.
Oh shit. OK. That sounds much cooler. I never was happy with the way Maschine "integrated" the existing NI synths.

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote