[Junk Vapor Metal] Agent Slimepunk - The Demo(nic) Tapes
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 26-01-2017, 01:16 AM   #1
Vault O)))
Eternal Echoer
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
Pen Island
MC Status: 27310
[Junk Vapor Metal] Agent Slimepunk - The Demo(nic) Tapes

This was basically written on failing equipment over the past 2-3 years. There's absolutely zero depth to any of this, but maybe it'll appeal to the self-loathing thrill seeker in you. Free codes are available on request. If nobody requests, I'll just post a list here for anyone to grab from.

No tapes were harmed (or used at all) in the making of this.

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 01:53 AM   #2
ms_
Biscuits
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 111960
Thanked 2,239 Times in 1,305 Posts
Re: [Junk Vapor Metal] Agent Slimepunk - The Demo(nic) Tapes

Man, I still have that remake of one of yours track. I'll give that one for free so you could earn millions from it. Is this a compilation or an album? See, the difference is that album has a direction, some sort of. This is compilation, I assume. I hope you fixed your guitar so you could shit on latest In Flames (band is bad) and keep making new Colony/Clayman versions. This is cool but if it's a compilation, I have nothing to say about, it's awesome. If this is an album, well, it just lack of direction and feels unfinished. Tracks that are less than 2:30 long aren't acceptable, unless it's a grindcore album. Deserves a better album art too, imo
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 05:06 AM   #3
Vault O)))
Eternal Echoer
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
Pen Island
MC Status: 27310
Re: [Junk Vapor Metal] Agent Slimepunk - The Demo(nic) Tapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
Man, I still have that remake of one of yours track. I'll give that one for free so you could earn millions from it. Is this a compilation or an album? See, the difference is that album has a direction, some sort of. This is compilation, I assume. I hope you fixed your guitar so you could shit on latest In Flames (band is bad) and keep making new Colony/Clayman versions. This is cool but if it's a compilation, I have nothing to say about, it's awesome. If this is an album, well, it just lack of direction and feels unfinished. Tracks that are less than 2:30 long aren't acceptable, unless it's a grindcore album. Deserves a better album art too, imo
Thanks for the honest critique

This was compiled pre + post-guitar-RIP status (added a few old ones to the mix, before Stromblaad haunted my soul), and serves as a demo for no purpose at all. Likewise, I made the artwork in Manga Maker just to make it seem more trolly because I'm immature, and Agent Slimepunk isn't a real band or project. You know, it was in the vein of Crotchduster but I failed there, too.

In the future, I'm going to attempt the same style with my Phylotaxy vocals and see what comes of it once I have a semi-decent guitar and a dynamic mic to work with.

Anyway, thanks again. I might bug you to critique my next real effort, because nobody I know will give me the honest sort

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote