Embeddable mixsets
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 06-27-2016, 03:06 PM   #1
Dark Opera
Minor Glitch
Dark Opera is a glorious beacon of lightDark Opera is a glorious beacon of lightDark Opera is a glorious beacon of lightDark Opera is a glorious beacon of lightDark Opera is a glorious beacon of light
London
MC Status: 460
Embeddable mixsets

Hi all,
i'd like to find a platform to upload mixsets that i can then embed elsewhere.
The thing is that on soundcloud there is always the risk of copyright infringements (and the space limit), while mixcloud instead expects a tracklist for every mix; i sometimes produce some very experimental mixsets, for which i might not always have a tracklist.

Do you guys know any alternative?

Advertisements

------------------
Dark Opera is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:00 PM   #2
relic
IDMf Supporter
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8508180
Thanked 6,345 Times in 4,551 Posts
Re: embeddable mixsets

hearthis.at

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
Dark Opera (06-27-2016)
Old 06-27-2016, 05:12 PM   #3
Dark Opera
Minor Glitch
Dark Opera is a glorious beacon of lightDark Opera is a glorious beacon of lightDark Opera is a glorious beacon of lightDark Opera is a glorious beacon of lightDark Opera is a glorious beacon of light
London
MC Status: 460
Re: Embeddable mixsets

It seems a viable option. The 5000 plays limit seem fair enough. It doesn't mention about playlist though.

At the moment i'm hosting my mixsets on my server and i already stream them on my wordpress.
They get automatically converted to a very minimal player, which is totally fine but i can't embed it elsewhere.
Do you know if there is a pre made "global player" that i can link to my audio and embed anywhere?

Advertisements

------------------
Dark Opera is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote