Not seeing these labels here, wanted to see if anyone on here had interest as well
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 06-07-2016, 12:53 AM   #1
Db6official
Regular Freak
Db6official has a spectacular aura aboutDb6official has a spectacular aura about
Orange County, California
MC Status: 160
Not seeing these labels here, wanted to see if anyone on here had interest as well

I'm really into progressive genre and definitely love the stuff deadmau5's stuff and what's coming out of mau5trap & also what is coming from Eric Prydz/Pryda (definitely can't forget about Eric, he's been doing this for years!) but to my knowledge, I haven't seen anyone listening to these labels on here so I thought I would share the labels and a few artists with you guys. Hope there are some of you listening to these guys on here and if not, hope there are you guys that have open appreciation to this type of music or open to some new music!

soundcloud.com/intricaterecords

soundcloud.com/encantamusic

soundcloud.com/elliptical-sun-melodies

soundcloud.com/silkmusic

soundcloud.com/positronicdigital

soundcloud.com/evavemusic

soundcloud.com/jaytechmusic

soundcloud.com/proff

soundcloud.com/grum

soundcloud.com/sebastianweikum

soundcloud.com/fonleman

soundcloud.com/capa