FREE Logic Pro X Webinar on 3/21/16
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Old 03-20-2016, 10:00 PM   #1
KymaFreq
Sample Destroyer
KymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MC
The Pacific NW
MC Status: 644385
FREE Logic Pro X Webinar on 3/21/16

This will be taking place on Mon, Mar 21, 2016 11:00 AM - 12:45 PM PDT. I only wish I would've known about this a little sooner so that this post could've reached more people. But despite the short notice, I think this webinar will really interest some of you fellow Logic users, including those who may have been thinking about whether or not Logic is right for you. Good luck!! Here is a quote from their page:

"This FREE, 90-minute MPV Webinar brings together, for the first time, four of the world's top Logic Pro gurus for an advanced exploration and discussion of Apple's Logic Pro X software. The panelists include:

-macProVideo trainer "SFLogicNinja" David Earl for an in-depth look at Logic's newest synth: Alchemy.

- LogicProHelp.com founder and author of the Apple Training Series Logic Pro X book, David Nahmani, with an exploration of his favorite tips and tricks.

-Grammy winning, platinum producer and songwriter, Dave Tozer, to show some of his inventive LPX workflows that enable him to take a hit song from initial idea to final, mixed production... all in Logic Pro X!

-MPV publisher/partner, Steve H, will moderate and, if there's time, he'll explore some of his complex MIDI Track Stacks and Environments.

This will be followed by some Q&A and exclusive, limited time offers and contests for all webinar attendees. Join us!"

Here are the links: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
& [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

- KymaFreq

p.s. - I have no affiliation to MacProVideo and am sharing this information only in an attempt to be helpful to those looking for educational resources

Advertisements

KymaFreq is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote